47.

"Cause it's nine in the afternoon,
And your eyes are the size of the moon..."

-

"God will you hold still?" I asked, slightly annoyed.

"How am I not supposed to blink when you're sticking that shit in my eye!" Harry questioned, obviously just as frustrated as me.

"Ok that's a fair point, but now you see what girls go through."

"Well in that case you never have to wear eyeliner for me again." He muttered.

I laughed a little, not being able to hold back my smile.

"You look good." I said, starting to get up from my spot on Harry's lap, but of course he wasn't going to make it that easy.

He grabbed me by my hips, bringing me back down to his legs.

"I wasn't ready for you to go." He muttered, leaning into me.

He placed his lips on mine, slowly kissing me. He was being very soft, and that taste of cinnamon filled my senses. He pulled away, hovering over my lips slightly, so I could feel his breath.

"Come on." I whispered, "you can't be late to your own party."

"Who says?" He shot back.

"Me, now let's get dressed." I replied, now successfully getting up from his lap, "Plus you can't smudge your lipstick."

I glanced at him as he hurried into the bathroom, he of corse rolled his eyes at my comment. I closed the door quickly behind me, knowing Harry was going to follow, making sure to lock it behind me. I knew it would piss him off, and I was in the mood to have a little fun.

"Cali- open the door." He ordered, wiggling the door knob.

"You're outfit is on the bed." I yelled, pulling of my clothes.

"Oh so you are playing games-" He muttered, letting that low raspy voice come out, "I can play too."

My stomach filled with butterflies. My goal was to piss him off a little, wanting to see how much I could push him. I knew I was gliding on thin ice, but I didn't care. I wanted to have fun, so we were going to have fun.

To my surprise, I heard his steps head further away from the door without another word. Not what I had expected out of him, but either way, I knew I was driving him crazy.

When I finished putting on my costume for Alice I stared back at myself in the mirror, running my eyes down my body.

I had chosen the blue lingerie dress, paired with a tall pair of ruffly white socks, and a pair of black Mary Janes. I kept my hair down with a black headband, finished off with pearl earrings, and a black ribbon choker.

It was a fairly simple version of Alice, but I loved it.

I took a deep breath, letting it out slowly, preparing myself for Harry on the other side of the door. I placed my hand on the gold knob, opening it slowly, leaning up against the frame as I looked at Harry's back. He was fixing his coat jacket in the mirror, before I caught his eyes. He turned around slowly, letting his eyes wonder up and down my body, before that sly smirk appeared on his face.

"Fuck me." He muttered, looking back in disbelief.

"Not yet, we have a tea party to attend." I joked, waking over to him, adjusting his bow tie.

"You're going to kill me." He rasped, gazing down at me, playing with the hem of my dress.

I kept my eyes on his outfit, pretending not to notice his eyes burning into the top of my head.