34.

"I had a vision,
A vision of my nails in the kitchen,
Scratching countertops,
I was screaming,
My back arched like a cat,
My position,
Couldn't stop you were,
hitting it..."

-
The whole car ride home Harry and I couldn't keep our hands off of each other.

It started with me placing my hand on his thigh, slowly making my way up his leg, all while he was trying to focus on the road.

I though it was funny, but Harry, not so much.

Of course he got me back, doing the same thing, but going quite a bit farther than I had.

By the time we had gotten home, I was practically panting as we made it into the parking lot, squeezing my legs together just trying to get some relief from the ache between my thighs.

Harry barely stopped the car, before jumping out in a hurry, making his way over to the passenger side. He threw my door open, grabbing my hand, pulling me out of the car. The second my feet hit the concrete, he started pulling me towards the bar, slamming the car door behind me. He was walking so fast, I almost couldn't keep up. I couldn't help but smile, trying not to laugh at how desperate he was.

He didn't even turn the lights on in the bar once we had made it inside. The only thing lighting the room was the blue silver spoon sign hanging from the wall. I swear I thought I was going to get whiplash from how fast we were moving.

We zoomed through the office, practically running up the stairs. We only stopped once we made it to the door of the apartment. Harry pulled his keys out of his pocket, taking a second to find the right one. I watched as he fumbled, missing the lock a few times.

"Let me do it." I said, grabbing the keys from him as  both of us laughed.

I got the key in first try, unlocking it quickly. Before I could even take the keys out of the door, Harry had his hand wrapped around my waist. He flipped me around, so I was facing him, pulling me in as close as he could. He pushed me backwards into the entryway, quickly slamming the door behind us. He flipped both of us around, pushing me backwards, so my back was flush with the wood.

I sucked in a harsh breath as his lips collided with mine. We were so close that our chest were touching, and I swore I could feel his heart beating against his rib cage. His soft pillowy lips traced over mine, as I panted heavily through my nose. His kisses were hungry and lustful. It was like he couldn't get enough of me.

He moved from my lips to my jaw line, making me gasp for air as he nipped at my skin. I tried to focus on my breathing as my lungs begged for air.

He moved down my neck, making his way to the sensitive spot under my ear. He knew that drove me crazy. I moved my hands up, holding onto the back of his neck, resting the other on his shoulder. I leaned my head back into the door, letting out a soft moan as Harry nipped at my skin soothing over it shortly after.

I knew he liked when I made noise. I assumed it was like validation for him. He proved my point by letting a raspy growl leave the back of his throat. Knowing he enjoyed it made that ache between my thighs even worse. I wanted to make him feel good.

I felt Harry's hands travel down to the under side of my legs, pulling me up, as I wrapped myself around him. He pulled me off the door, but we didn't make it far.

He kept his lips locked on mine as he sat me down on the dinner table. He pushed me down onto the wood, as he laid over me. He propped himself up with his arms that were placed on either side of my head.

I felt his hands linger to the hem of my tee shirt as he untucked it from my shorts. He pulled his lips away from mine just long enough to pull the shirt over my head, throwing it onto the hardwoods beneath us. I leaned up quickly, grabbing onto the back of his neck, pulling him back down to me. I pressed my lips against his, pleading for his touch.