59.

"So tell me you love me,
Cause that's all that I need to hear..."

-
It was three days after Cyrus showed at the bar, and Harry had kept me locked in the apartment like some modern day Repunzel.

I couldn't lie I was a little scared to leave anyways, but I was staring to get  a little stur crazy. I felt like I was loosing my mind with how much I had been worrying.

Harry had been very busy with work, so I hadn't  seen much of him. Just a few glimpses here and there when he was coming in for bed, or waking up on the morning.

I knew he was pissed at me for not listening and leaving with him, but he had to understand I wasn't going to put Felicity in any danger.

She had called to talk to me the morning after Cyrus broke in and told me all about how Mitch had asked her to come stay with him. She was so excited and it broke my heart to know there was an ulterior motive she had no idea about.

She was so oblivious about the situation she was in. She just thought her boyfriend wanted to have her closer, and I really hoped that was at least part of the reason why he invited her to stay, and not just because he was scared for her safety. I knew it was a protection thing, but I really hoped for her sake that he actually cared about her.

Either way, I figured it was a good sign he loved her enough to want to protect her.

I woke up that morning pretty early. Harry wasn't in bed next to me when I woke, just like the other two days before that one. He had been waking up at the crack of dawn, either that, or he hadn't slept at all.

Once I pulled myself out of bed, I made my way to the bathroom. I just stared at myself in the mirror for a second, looking over my face, stopping at my dark circles that had set in under my eyes.

I had to pull myself away, grabbing my toothbrush out of the holder on the counter top. If I let myself, I would have picked my appearance apart all day. I brushed my teeth, the quiet that filled the room becoming sort of painful.

Once I was finished, I dug through my makeup bag, looking for my concealer to try and give the illusion I had actually slept. I put on a full face for the first time in a while, feeling awkwardly not myself.

I got dressed in my normal work outfit, slipping on my usual black tank top and jeans. I threw my hair up in a pony tail, before making my way out into the living room. Harry wasn't there, so I assumed he was down in the bar, probably talking on the phone.

He had been leaving the room when he got calls, probably not wanting me to eavesdrop on whatever top secret shit he had going on.

I slipped on my converse, before heading out down the stairs quickly. I found him behind the bar, exactly where I thought he would be, but instead of him being on the phone like I imagined he had a drink in his hand.

"Well I was going to ask you to take me to work, but it looks like you've been day drinking." I caught his attention as I reached the bottom of the stairs.

"You're not leaving Cali." He answered quickly.

I expected that.

"Come on Harry- please I cant sit here and wait around. I'm driving myself crazy."

He sighed, taking a sip of his whisky, before finally making eye contact with me. He had barely glanced at me in over three days.

"Alright. I'll take you."

My eyes widened as I stared at him stunned. That was the last thing I was expecting.

"How much have you had to drink?" I asked, flicking my eyes between him and the glass.