40.

"Hey,
Where have you been..."

-
We stayed at the boys house for three days.

Not my choice of course.

I begged Harry to take me home the second I woke up the first morning we stayed at the house, but of course he said no. I obviously put up a fight, but he quickly became annoyed with my begging. He pulled out his phone and showed me the security cameras he had placed around the bar, and sure enough Cyrus's men were still waiting.

I would have loved to say that seeing that eased my mind, because that meant they didn't know where else to look, but it didn't.

Harry had been sending Niall, who was somehow very good at sneaking in, to grab us a few things. The bar hadn't been open for three whole days, and I was worried about the business side of things, but Harry didn't seem to have a care in the world.

Apparently all the boys where coming up with some kind of plan.

While we were stuck in the house they would just sit around the dining table and talk. Of course I wasn't allowed to listen in on their planning, so I sat on the couch like a child watching movies. I watched Mama Mia, Dirty  Dancing, The Great Gatsby. It was quite a time.

Harry had been very distant. It wasn't completely his fault though, because I had also not been as touchy as usual. He seemed busy so I let him work. I stopped asking questions, because quite frankly I didn't think I really wanted to know, and it wasn't like he was going to tell me anyways.

On the fourth day of my little vacation in the boys mansion, I woke up to Harry plopping two suitcases down next to me on the bed. I sat up quickly, looking at him confused. He seemed weirdly happy as he smiled down at me.

"This is yours."

He flipped the suitcase around so the front faced me.

"Open it." He ordered.

I obeyed, pulling the suitcase a bit closer to me, before unzipping. I opened it, slowly letting the top fall onto the duvet, looking down at the the contents inside. I looked down shocked , not expecting the suitcase to be filled to the brim with clothes.

"What is this? These aren't my clothes?" I asked, peering up at him.

"I know. Felicity helped me buy them. If you don't like some things we can get rid if it, but I just figured it would be nice." He replied shrugging.

He seemed almost nervous, which was strange for me seeing him that way. He was usually very confident, but when it came to him doing things for me, he always seemed unsure. I think he was just hoping for a good reaction out of me.

"What is this for?" I asked.

It was a nice gesture, but if he thought I was staying in this house forever, he was sorely mistaken.

"We are going on a trip." He said, closing the suitcase.

"A vacation?" I questioned.

"Yeah well I figured we could get away- have some fun."

I looked up at him, seeing through his bullshit.

"And it might be apart of a the plan."

I knew there was a catch.

"And where will we be going?" I questioned, intrigued.

That familiar smirk appeared across his face, and I knew what was coming.

"That a surprise."

"Of course it is." I said, playfully rolling my eyes.

Harry headed for the door, before turning around to face me.