53.

"You ready?" Harry asked, leaning up against the doorframe of the bathroom.

"Just about." I muttered, putting on my earrings, "Are you still not going to tell me where we are going?"

"We've been through this darling. It's a surprise."

I rolled my eyes.

"You're always playing games." I muttered, resting on the countertop.

I ran my eyes across his outfit, not realizing until then how hot he looked standing there.

He had told me to dress nice, which left me slightly confused, but I listened. Felicity let me barrow a small black dress, which was quite tiny considering it was from high school. I didn't really bring anything fancy other than the dress I was going to wear to the funeral.

Although it was a little snug, it was quite a pretty dress. It had long sleeves, which I was happy about since it was starting to get cooler outside. It was lace lined, and it had lightly flared sleeves. It was very high school Fi.

She also let me barrow a pair of black boots, because I wasn't even going to try to prance around in heels.

Harry however did bring quite a few outfits, which was sort of funny to me, and also made me think he may have had whatever we were going to do planned.

He had on a silky cream colored shirt, which was unbuttoned enough for me to see the butterfly tattoo that sat right under his chest. He threw a black blazer like coat, but it was one of my favorite things he wore. It was an almost swade like fabric, and it looked like it was made for him.

Which thinking about it now, it probably was.

He paired it with a nice pair of dress pants, which were also tailored to him, and a pair of chelsea boots.

He was so fucking hot.

I watched as he walked up behind me, pressing his body against mine. He wrapped his arms around my middle, hugging me, and he rested his head on my shoulder. I gazed back at him through the mirror, not being able to hold back my smile.

"You look so pretty." He whispered, and I could feel his breath on the side of my neck.

"You look quite handsome yourself Styles." I smiled.

I let out a soft breath as his lips hit my skin. He kissed my neck softly, and it was like my body melted into him. I let my eyes feather shut, soaking in the feeling of him just being near me.

"You ready to go?" He whispered into my ear.

I sighed, letting my eyes open slowly.

"When you are." I replied.

He slowly backed away from me, grabbing my hand, as he lead me out of the bathroom. I followed behind him happily as he headed for the front door.

"You two look nice. Where you going?" Felicity spoke, as we caught her attention.

She was sitting at the kitchen counter, laptop in hand, drinking a cup of tea.

"I wish I knew." I replied.

"Oh- sounds fun." She said, laughing a bit.

"We'll be back soon." Harry muttered, pulling me slightly towards the door.

I watched a lightbulb go off in her head as she got up from her barstool.

"Wait- I just found my camera and I was trying to fix it. You'd be the perfect people to test it on." She practically ran to her room to grab it.