A/N a few years later

Hello everyone! It's been so long since I wrote this book and I'm glad people still enjoy it. I have decided to add another author's note to make a few things clear. As this is being written and published (December 31st, 2021) I am 17 years old. My writing has greatly improved since I wrote this book, however, I don't know if I'll write another book. If I do, it'll probably be original short stories rather than fanfiction.

Also, I've been getting messages from people BEGGING me to RP with them. I'm sorry, but I'm not interested in RP. Don't ask me to RP with you and please stop messaging me after I tell you that I'm not interested. Also, if you're over the age of 20 don't even think of begging me to RP with you because I'm still underage and not interested in acting out your weird romantic RP fanfiction or some shit. I don't mind getting messages from people if you want to be friends or something. We can hangout on discord and play some multiplayer games or chill out on VRChat. I'm a friendly person and I like making new friends online...just...please stop asking/begging me to RP with you. There's no chance I will agree, especially if you're way older than me and you come up with some "16 year old girl from the future meets Napoleon" or some other shit. Leave me alone because I've got better things to do like homework or playing Witcher 3.

Like I said before, I am very happy that everyone still enjoys this book even though the writing isn't that good and there's lots of historical inaccuracies. I hope people continue to enjoy this book in this coming year (2022). Anyways, happy holidays to all and happy new year!