Richard III x reader

(Requested By: LilyEvans2004) 

Richard gasped as he woke up with a drop of cold sweat running slowly down his forehead. He was sitting up on his bed with the luxurious thick blanket draped across his lap. He breathed heavily as the moonlight from the window lit up the bedroom dimly. He turned his head to the window and gazed at the bright full moon shining in its beautiful glory. Richard then turned his head to the sleeping woman beside him. Her hair was sprawled around her head and on the pillow like the roots of a tree. He sighed and softly smiled to himself. 

"It was just a dream...just a foolish dream," Richard muttered to himself as he carefully pushed a lock of (h/c) hair from the woman's face. He happily gazed at the face of his wife as the memory of the nightmare washed away from his mind. He laid back down on the bed and faced towards his wife. At times like this (whenever he had nightmares and such) being with his wife was very comforting, even when she was sleeping. Richard chuckled when his wife huddled closer to him subconsciously.

"(y/n)...you're so cute," Richard pulled (y/n) closer to him and began to lightly run his fingers through the soft hair on her head. He was careful not to pull through any kind of tangles. His head laid softly on the pillow and he began to fall back into a peaceful slumber. 

(Word Count: 243)