Al Capone x reader

Requested By: ChayanitDuangthong

You were sitting in a chair at the balcony in the theater. There was a woman on stage singing. You had a glass of wine in your hand and occasionally sipped it as you listened to the loud voice of the female singer, silently wishing that you could sing opera as well. Alas, you were indeed a criminal. Partnered with Al Capone, you two were gangsters. You felt a hand lay upon your thigh and you looked to your side. It was Al, but he didn't glance at you. He continued to stare at the stage with a small smile on his face. You smiled as well and with your free hand, you took his hand in your own. All around you two were other men that were part of your gang. You had the theater to yourselves, but you didn't really enjoyed it so much.

When you first heard about this, you thought it was just going to be you and your boyfriend, Al. Apparently, it was not the case. The other men laughed and had a splendid time with the women around them; most were just prostitutes. You looked around and sighed at how loud they were being, but you didn't say a word. You just continued to sip your wine and enjoy the music that was provided. You and Al had one thing in common which was that you two enjoyed the fine things in life. That was how you two connected. You took another sip of your wine, but found that the glass was empty.

"Would you like another glass?" Al asked as he noticed you were staring at your empty glass. You turned to him and nodded. He called for a server and a man came with a bottle of expensive wine. Your glass was filled and you went back to sipping the sweet and rich alcoholic drink.

"Hey, (y/n)," Al called your name.

"What is it?" you replied. He paused for a moment as if thinking over what he was going to say before saying it.

"What are your thoughts on marriage?" he suddenly asked which obviously caught you off-guard. You were stunned for a moment, but regained your composure.

"You mean...as you and I...getting married?" Al nodded and smiled. You giggled at this and looked away as you tried to hide your blush.

"W-Well, I see why not," you said. Al chuckled before hugging you.

"I was worried for a second! I thought you were going to say no," he said before removing himself from you. "I love you." You smiled.

"I love you, too," you replied. The rest of the evening drifted off with wine, laughter, and opera singing.

(Word Count: 440)