(Shakespeare) Richard III x reader Lemon

You sat at the bed with a chain around your ankle. You had been chained to the bed and was left in the bedroom for an hour. It had been like this for two solid months and at first you hated it, but the hate gradually diminished into nothing more than submission. Your life was now controlled by Richard who was only crowned king a few months ago. You held no negative feelings towards him, or at least now, but I guess you can blame Stockholm Syndrome. Suddenly, the once locked bedroom door opened to reveal the hunched over king in his menacing glory. He entered the room and closed the door behind him. His eyes scanned your body with a hungry look as if he was a predator looking down at prey. He grinned.

"So how's my little angel doing?" he asked in a smooth voice.

"Alright," you replied in a soft voice, so soft that you thought he wouldn't hear you, but he did, barely. He chuckled as he slowly approached the bed. You whimpered as he laid his hands on either side of you and leaned closer to you. 

"You're adorable," he purred into your ear before nibbling on the earlobe. A sound which sounded like a squeak came from you and he chuckled at that. At what seemed to be at the speed of light, Richard pinned you to the bed with him on top of you.

"I've been so incredibly bored today...you don't mind if I have some fun with you, hmm?" he said as he leaned down with his face mere inches away from yours. Your heart pounded against your rib-cage as your breathing quickened.  

"N-No...I d-don't mind..." you replied in almost a whisper. Richard cackled.

"God, I love you so much!" It was a sick and twisted love that Richard pulled you in, but there was nothing you could do about it. All that was left for you to do for the rest of that day was lay there and take whatever Richard gave you, and that, even if it was hard to admit, you liked it. He planted his thin lips against yours and moaned into the kiss. And almost immediately, he shoved his tongue into your mouth quite forcefully. Tongues pushed against each other in the passionate kiss and soon he pulled away to take a breath. You were left panting underneath him. Richard quickly went back to kissing you, but on your neck. He licked and sucked in various places to leave hickeys. You moaned and whimpered his name quietly which was like music to his ears. He couldn't get enough of your delicious noises.

Richard then tore off the dress that you were wearing which was plain in color. It was white and had a bit of lacing. Richard then started kissing your chest and left hickeys around your collar bone. He fondled with your chest for a bit before trailing kisses down your abdomen until he got to your undergarments. He tore that off as well and, to your amazement, he let out the strangest giggle known to man. Richard was already mad, but you somehow enhanced this. Richard sat up and quickly began to take off his own clothing before discarding them somewhere in the room. He crawled back on top of you and nuzzled his face against yours as he breathed in your scent.

"And once again I'll take your innocence..." Richard thrusted himself into you and growled in your ear. You whimpered out his name which he took as encouragement to continue. He continued thrusting into you and gradually he went deeper and faster. 

  "(y/n)..." He moaned out as he continued. Soon the intercourse ended with both of your climaxes. He collapsed beside you and panted. He turned his head to look at you and saw you panting as well. 

"I'm so glad...that I have you," Richard said breathlessly before wrapping his arms around you.

(Word Count: 655)