Louis XIV x reader

Requested By: LilyEvans2004

Birds were chirping joyfully as they flew through the air in the clear blue sky. The wind blew softly and made the leaves dance on the branches of trees. The grass had a nice shade of green and made a contrast to the flowers that grew from the ground. All was at peace in the garden that you and Louis were walking around in. You two were holding hands and enjoying each other's company, away from all the drama that came with politics. Louis inhaled deeply and sighed as he enjoyed the fresh, sweet air that the outside world provided.

"It's so nice to get out from time to time," he said as he looked up into the sky. There was a small smile present on his face. 

"Yah, it is," you said as you admired a nearby rose bush. "I wonder how the gardener keeps everything so neat."

"I suppose he does have a lot of experience with plants," Louis replied as he looked at the rose bush that you were gazing at. The roses were just freshly bloomed and they had a milky white hue to them.

"They're so beautiful," you murmured. Louis chuckled as he let go of your hand and wrapped his arm around your waist to pull you closer to him.

"But not as beautiful as you, ma fleur spéciale (my special flower)," he purred into your ear before kissing your forehead. You giggled as you looked away, desperate to hide your blushing face.

"Oh, stop it! You're such a tease!" you replied between flustered giggles. With his other hand, Louis grabbed your chin gently and turned your head for you to face him.

"It is you who is being the tease! How can I resist just fantastic beauty? I feel like a dog with someone waving a delicious bone in front of me, but I am unable to get it," Louis said with a smirk, knowing his sweet words will provoke a certain reaction from you. You pulled yourself from him and covered your face with your hands as you giggled.

"Aww, don't be so shy, mon amour (my love)," he softly said as he approached you and removed your hands from your face. You looked up at him with your cheeks flushed with a shade of pink. He gazed at you and admired each detail of your face and seemed to be lost in thought. His face then began to slowly come closer to yours and before you knew it, he had his lips upon yours. The kiss was soft and delicate, but gradually it became more passionate. You had your fingers intertwined in his curly, fluffy hair as you enjoyed the intimate exchange. He had both his arms around your waist and had pulled you as close to him as possible. Soon the wonderful kiss ended, but you two didn't let go of each other.

"May we continue this inside?" he asked. You smiled.

"Yes, please." 

(Word Count: 486)