Prince Albert x reader

Requested By: LilyEvans2004

You woke up and the first thing you felt was an aching pain. You felt sore around your waist and legs, especially in your inner thighs. Memories of last night flooded into your mind. You softly smiled upon remembering the magical experience. 

"Good morning, angel," a voice said. You turned your head to your right and saw Albert laying on his side. He had his white shirt unbuttoned, showing off his bare chest. He grinned at you.

"Good morning," you murmured. You were still a bit sleepy.

"So...how was it?" he asked with a smirk. He caressed your leg and slowly made his way up to your thigh.

"It was nice and...I think I'm a bit sore," you said shyly, a blush appearing on your cheeks. You remembered how hard and how fast he went on you. Albert stopped his movements for a moment, but continued; this time a bit more gentle.

"Sorry about that, I'll be more careful next time," he said. You giggled shyly.

"W-We should go and have breakfast." You sat up, but immediately winced in pain. Albert sat up as well and placed his hand on your back.

"Careful," he said with concern. "Maybe you should stay in bed."

"I-I'll be fine," you insisted. You turned your body and swung your legs carefully over the edge of the bed. You slowly stood up, but your knees gave away and you fell to the ground with a low thud. You groaned in pain, but you were grateful that you were still in your nightgown. Albert quickly made his way to you. He helped you stand up and sit on the bed.

"I'm pretty sure you should stay in bed," he said. You nodded. 

"But can I take a bath first?" you asked.

"Of course," he replied. He carried you to the bathroom and had you sit on the toilet with its seat down as he started the bath. He tested the water a few times and once the water was warm enough, he poured some bath soap into the water to make it bubbly. With his hand he mixed the soap and water together. Once the bath was filled with bubbles, he took off his unbuttoned white shirt and his shorts. He helped you out of your nightgown before helping you into the bath. As soon as the warm water hit your skin, you could feel your muscles relaxing. It was soothing.

"You don't mind if I join you?" Albert asked as he entered the bath. 

"Not at all," you said with a smile. Albert had you in his arms with your back facing him. He had his arms around your waist and his face in your hair, enjoying the scent of himself and you mixed together. You enjoyed yourself this morning and you could already feel your sore muscles healing. 

(Word Count: 477)