Attila the Hun x reader (part II)

It had been weeks since you last saw him. During that time, you were tend to by young girls. They would come to bring food, water, and anything else that you needed. They advised you to not leave the room and so you followed their advice. No other man came to see you and you started to feel lonely. Being cooped up in a room for a long time and occasionally interacting with the girls for a short while was really taking a toll on you.

You laid down on the bed and closed your eyes. You hoped that maybe you can fall asleep since dreams were the only things that were able to take you away from your sad loneliness. However, a sound disrupted your tranquil silence. You opened your eyes and sat up to see it was a man who entered the room. He had his back to you as he closed the door. He seemed to hesitate for a moment before turning around and look you in the eyes. You eyes widened to see it was Attila. You were overcome with joy and a small smile appeared on your face. Finally you wouldn't be alone in this room anymore! You didn't speak as he slowly walked to the bed and sat at the edge. There was a moment of silence in the room before you spoke.

"H-Hello," you stuttered out. Attila didn't greet you back, but instead furrowed his eyebrows.

"Do you remember the last time we were together?" he inquired. You slightly flinched at the stern voice. You took a moment to recall past events before nodding.

"So...have you changed your mind? Do you now accept my feelings?" Attila asked as he took one of your hands in his. "Or...do you continue to reject me?" His voice dropped into a low angry tone and he tightened his hold on your hand which made you let out a weak whimper. You looked up into his eyes and swallowed the bit of saliva that was building in your mouth. With a shaky breath you said, "I...I w-would like to be your wife..." The tightness on the hold quickly went away and Attila's expression softened on his face.

"I'm so glad to hear that," he said as he raised his other hand to gently caress the side of your face. You didn't flinch away and just let him do whatever he wanted to you. He chuckled before laying down on the bed and pulling you down with him. You laid on him with your head on his chest. You looked up at him and saw he had his eyes closed. You guessed that he was exhausted from whatever he did before coming here. You sighed before laying your head back down and closing your eyes. You accepted your fate as you slowly drifted into a peaceful slumber.

(Word Count: 473)