Marilyn Monroe x reader

Requested By: rainbow50

You sat at the grand piano in the library. You were kind of bored and you thought about playing the piano to pass the time. You cracked your knuckles and wiggled your fingers before setting them down with each finger placed on each key.

A B C D E F G

You counted the notes. You took a moment to think of what to play first. You smiled once you came to a decision. Beethoven had always been your favorite musician and you looked up to him. The fact that he was deaf, yet he could still create wonderful music fascinated you. You began to play Fur Elise straight from memory. That had always been your favorite piece of music ever since you started playing the piano when you were just a little girl. You were a bit timid when it came to performing in front of others so people would usually find you by yourself at the piano. That was the complete opposite of your wife. Your wife was a stunning creature of beauty that even her mere presence brought both men and women to their knees, or that's at least what you thought. You always wondered how Marilyn could sing and dance in front of an audience. You were always too shy for that.

You continued to play and the only sound that accompanied the silence of the library was the music you so gracefully performed. You were so engrossed in the music that you failed to notice your wife leaning by the doorway. She watched you with a smile on her face. A few moments went by until you noticed her there. You quickly withdrew your hands from the piano and sat them on your lap. Your cheeks began to flush from embarrassment.

"Oh! I-I didn't see you there!" you stammered out. Marilyn tittered as she sauntered to where you were sitting. With wide eyes filled with curiosity, you watched her slowly walk up to you. You took notice of what she was wearing and you swallowed hard. She was wearing a tight-fitted white dress that hugged her curves nicely. The dress was also strapless, allowing anyone to view her shoulders. The dress also allowed a bit of cleavage to be shown. You quickly averted your gaze when your eyes stole a glance from her bosom.

"So you were hiding here all this time, hmm?" she said with a smirk.

"I-I was kind of bored so I came here a-and played with th-the piano for a little b-bit," you said with a bashful giggle. You mentally cursed yourself for being so awkward. How could you even be so shy around her? She was your wife after all, but...the way she radiated confidence and how good she looked in that dress now...you couldn't help, but shrink back in your seat. You tensed up when you felt Marilyn's hand tuck a strand of hair behind your ear. She smirked.

"If you were bored, you could've came to me," she cooed. "I'm fun to be around."

"Indeed you are!" Your voice involuntarily raised to a high pitch and you cleared your throat. There was a moment of silence between you two before you broke the ice that was forming.

"I just wanted to play the piano," you said quietly. Marilyn nodded her head.

"Ok, well, why don't you play something for me?" she asked.

"S-Sure..." You raised your hands and placed your fingers back on the keys. Again you counted the notes.

A B C D E F G

You took a deep breath and began to play a tune. It was a Frank Sinatra song you were fond of and Marilyn instantly recognized it.

"I know this song!" she said excitedly. She then cleared her throat before she began singing along.

Fly me to the moon

Let me play among the stars

Let me see what spring is like

On-a Jupiter and Mars

You smiled as you watched her twirl around before you and sang to her heart's content. You continued playing.

In other words, hold my hand

In other words, baby, kiss me

Marilyn glanced at you and winked. You swore your face turned into a tomato right then and there.

Fill my heart with song and

Let me sing forever more

You all are I long for

All I worship and adore

 You began to lip-sync as you continued playing. You continued to stare at Marilyn's beautiful display of dancing and singing whilst occasionally glancing back down at the piano.

In other words, please be true

In other words, I love you

You swayed your head side-to-side to the rhythm of the song.

Fill my heart with song and

Let me sing forever more

You all are I long for

All I worship and adore

The song was close to the end and you silently wished it wouldn't end.

In other words, please be true

In other words

In other words, I love...

There was a pause to the song as you played the last remaining notes.

You!

Marilyn turned around dramatically and pointed at you at the same time when she said "you". You covered your blushing face as you giggled. The minx could make you so flustered sometimes. 

(Word Count: 847)