New year, New book

Well everyone! This is the moment you've all been waiting for! It's a new year, and I'm gonna start off right. I'm gonna start posting some of the chapters of Reflected that I have written.

I always hate it when I start reading a series of books and I have to wait forever in order to read the next book. So I'm not gonna be that way to you. It hasn't been long since I finished Captivated, which I know some of you must be mad about the way it ended. *Cough Cough Adrianna*

She has been nagging me about when I'm gonna start posting this book and thank the lord she can stop lol.

I'm dedicating this note to her and all of the fans who have supported me through this. Thank you all for voting and commenting your thoughts, it means the world to me to know that you love these books so much.

I love all of you, and yes Adrianna, that includes you Bestie. Thank you all so much for the love and support.

I hope that you all love this new book. It has some triggers, which I'm pretty sure you all figured. It's filled with ups and downs, just like Captivated. But I promise not to make her leave again, so don't worry.

I hope you all had a good 2021 and I hope 2022 brings you all good things. Have a wonderful year everyone! I love you all so much❤️

Happy new year!
Much love, Afternator97