Reflected XXI

Chapter 21: Marry Me

Hero

I pace around the room and Nolan just stares at me unamused.

"I'm freaking out dude. We're finally getting married." I say and he raises a brow at me.

"You're right, you're finally marrying the love of your life so why are you freaking out?" He asks and I sigh, looking at him.

"What if she bolts before she even walks out? What if she says I don't instead of I do? What if-" Nolan cuts me off in the middle of my ranting.

"Mate, you are thinking to much into this. She loves you, she's ready to be married to you." He says and I take a deep breath, trying to calm down.

"So calm down and get your ass down to the alter so that you can finally get married to your girl." He says and I smile at him.

"Thanks mate." I say and he nods.

"Any time. Now lets go before she gets out there before you do." He says and we walk out of the back door to our setup that we did in our back yard. There are white seats formed in rows and there is a white walkway running down to the alter that is made of flowers.

Jo's mom and Maze is here, Dove is here and so is Lana which I'm surprised she showed up. My parents couldn't make it which didn't surprise me because they don't have any part in what I do with my life anymore. Cheryl, Mr. and Mrs. Blossom are here, and you can't forget about Kevin, he is in the front row. I stand in front of the priest, Nolan beside me and we both face towards the door that Jo will come out of in a few minutes.

"You ready for this?" The priest asks with a big smile on his face and I nod.

"I've been waiting for this moment since the first time I laid eyes on her." I say as I watch the doors closely. After a few minutes, the song we picked out starts playing and I take in a shaky breath. We both chose Say You Won't Let Go by James Arthur because it's the first song we ever danced to. And when we will dance after the ceremony, we'll be dancing to Like I'm Gonna Lose You by Meghan Trainor and John Legend then they'll play Yellow by Coldplay because we danced in the rain to that song.

Soon, the doors open and Cami walks through in the light pink dress that her a Jo picked out. When she gets down to me, she smiles and looks over at Nolan. I take my eyes off of her when I Jo in the corner of my eyes. I look at her a literally lose my breath. Her dress is simple but still so fucking gorgeous. It isn't one of those poofy dresses that brides usually wear. It resembles the dress the Bella wore in Twilight. It has a long train and hugs her body perfectly. The neckline come up to her chest and moves apart, going up so that it goes onto the side of her shoulders.

She has a simple bouquet of flowers that she carries as she starts walking slowly towards me. I feel tears swell up in my eyes and I clench my jaw, trying to keep them from falling. I can't believe that this is finally happeneing. When she gets to me, she lets out a shaky breath and smiles at me making me smile back at her.

"You look fucking gorgeous." I say and she looks down at my all white suit.

"You looks very handsome." She says and I smile at her.

"You all may be seated." The priest says and all of the guests take a seat. Jo and I look over at the priest and he starts speaking.

"Today, we unite Josephine Langford and Hero Fiennes-Tiffin before the eyes of god and the guests. The two have written their own vows." He says and I look over at Jo as she looks at me expectantly. I nod and clear my throat.

"Josephine, when I met you, I wasn't looking for love in anyone. But as soon as I saw you looking down at your phone, I couldn't keep my eyes off of you. When you ran into my, I snapped out of it and tried to just walk away from you but I couldn't. I was selfish with you because you told me time and time again that you didn't want to know me, and I thank god everyday that you gave me a chance because here we are right now, getting married." I say and she smiles up at me.