Reflected XVI

Chapter 16: When I Look At You

Hero

"Okay, just initial here and then sigh there at the bottom." Sarah, the relator, says and Jo initials then signs and passes the papers to me. I do the same and then hand the papers back to Sarah.

"Congratulations you two, the house is yours." She says with a big smile on her face. I look at Jo and she has a huge smile on her face.

"I'll contact the movers when I leave and they'll start getting your things from Seattle." She says, looking at me then looking over at Jo.

"And the I'll send more movers to your apartment here and they'll get it over here in a day." She says and we both nod.

"Thank you." Jo tells her and she nods.

"Of course Miss Langford. Pleasure doing business with you Mr. Tiffin." She says and I nod to her. We shake hands and then she's out the door. I turn, looking at Jo and she sighs, wrapping her arms around my waist.

"Welcome home baby." I say, kissing the top of her head. Her arms tighten around me and burys her head in my chest.

"This is amazing Hero." She says, turning her head to look around.

"We're finally starting our life together." She says and I chuckle. She pulls away, looking into my eyes and I smile down at her.

"I love you so much." She says and I lean down.

"I love you too Jo." I say and lean in the rest of the way, kissing her softly. We pull away and look into each others eyes.

"So... we've got a couple pairs of clothes here." I say and she looks up at me, already knowing what I'm about to say.

"Wanna take a bath?" She asks and I nod.

"I'll go get our bags, you go run the bath." I say and she nods, leaning up and giving me a small kiss before turning around and walking towards the stairs. Turning around with a big smile on my face, I walk out to the car and grab our bags.

When I walk back in, I go up the stairs and to the end of the hall were our room is. I walk in, putting our bags on the floor and grab the soap. I push open the door, walking into the bathroom. Jo is already sitting in the huge ass bathtub. I smile at her, putting the soap by the tub and step back. I maintain eye contact with her as I unbutton my shirt. I bend down, taking off my shoes and then taking off my pants. When I step out of them and look back up at her, she is gawking at me.

"You done staring?" I ask, chuckling after but she just shakes her head.

"Nope. Not even close." She says and I chuckle again. I push down my boxers, stepping out of them. I walk over to the tub, stepping into it and sitting on the side opposite of her.

She puts her legs together so that her feet are in between my legs. I reach down, grabbing the body wash, putting some on my hands and rubbing them together. I grab her feet, softly massaging them as I wash them. She sighs, leaning her head back against the tub.

"That feels really good." She says and I smile at her.

"Yeah?" I ask and she nods. I move my hands from her feet, softly rubbing around her legs and up to her thighs. She looks up at me, a smile on her face. She grabs the edge of the tub, pulling herself up and she makes her way over to me. I keep my eyes connected with hers as she puts her legs on either side of my thighs.

"Is it safe to do this while I'm pregnant?" She asks and I nod.

"Trust me, I already beat you to make sure." I say and she giggles.