Reflected VIII

Reflected- Chapter 8: Craving You

Josephine

In the time we've been hugging, we moved up to the bed and I'm laying on his chest. I listen to his heartbeat as he rubs up and down my back. My eyes close, letting myself get comfortable in his arms. I can always let my guard down with him, he's so familiar and he makes me feel like myself again. With Wyatt, I felt like I had to change who I was, he made me feel like I had to be someone I wasn't. But with Hero, he makes me feel wanted. He makes me feel like I'm beautiful and he doesn't pressure me. He makes everything feel stress free and like everything in life is going as it should.

I crave him with every fiber of my being. But it's not just sexually. I crave his touch, his lips, his presence. I crave his whole existence. If I didn't have him, I wouldn't be myself. I haven't been myself in so long, even though it's my fault. I'm the one who left, and I hate myself for it. I can't see the reason why he doesn't hate me. I don't see how after everything I've put him through, he doesn't despise me. But for some odd reason, even after everything I've done, he still loves me. And god knows that I love him.

"Penny for your thoughts?" He asks in a low voice. I look up at him and his bright green eyes blazes into mine.

"I was just thinking about how comfortable I feel in your arms. It's like I'm finally home, finally at peace." I say and he gives me a smile, tight lipped smile.

"There's more." He says and I chuckle.

"You can always read me. I don't understand it." I say and he chuckles.

"So..." He says and I sigh softly.

"It's just... after everything I've put you through, you still find it within you to still love me." I say and his smile turn into a neutral straight line.

"You have put me through a lot, yes. But, with you I'm never happier. Just being in your presence makes everything better." He says and I give him a small smile.

"Diddo." I say and snuggle into his chest, closing my eyes. "I love you so much." I say softly and his arm wraps tightly around my waist.

"And I love you Josephine." He says and I smile against his chest. I turn my head, looking up at him with my chin resting against his chest. He leans up a little so I meet him the rest of the way and connect my lips with his. When his lips move in sync with mine, I feel like I'm a lost cause. Craving him more and more with every movement of his lips.

I moan quietly into his mouth and I feel him smirk against my lips. I bet he's proud of himself for making me want him so badly. When his tongue pushes past my lips and starts to explore my mouth, I know that I won't be able to go back, he'll have to be the one to stop what happens next. I don't want him to stop this, but I know he doesn't want to move as fast as we did before.

"Hero, you're gonna have to stop this." I say inbetween his kiss.

"Am I hurting you?" He asks and I shake my head.

"No, but you don't want to move to fast and I'm not able to stop." I say and he bites my bottom lip softly.

"I know, but I don't want to stop." He says and I feel satisfaction wash over me but I know that he doesn't want this yet.

"One of us has to stop it and I can't. I won't have the strength to." I say and he moans softly. I turn my head to kiss him better and I expect him to pull away before this gets out of hand but he pulls his other hand from behind his head and places it on my hip. He moves his other hand down to the other hip and pulls me onto him. He sits up and pulls me up onto his lap.

I can feel how hard he is pressing against me. I moan when he moves his hips a little, rubbing against me. His large hands dig into my hips, then he starts to pull them back and forth. When he starts groaning into my mouth, I know that he's also to far gone to even attempt to stop. I drop my lower body harder onto him to create more friction and he groans louder.