Reflected XV

Chapter 15: Traitor

*A Week Later*

Josephine

"And you're sure she's okay to leave tomorrow?" Hero asks the doctor and he nods with a smile.

"Yes, she has been doing really well this past week. She can go home tomorrow if she does well throughout the night." He says and Hero nods, looking back at me. I give him a small smile and his look of annoyance goes away as he looks at me.

"Alright, I'll let you two be alone." He says and I nod to him, giving him a small smile. He leaves and Hero comes over, sitting in the chair beside my bed.

"So, I've got some things to tell you." He says and I nod.

"First of all, I've got a meeting to go to on Thursday in Seattle. I should only be gone a day but Dove and Andrew will be with you at all times." He says and I nod.

"Okay. Anything else?" I ask and he nods with a smile on his face. He holds up a finger and reaches down into his back, grabbing his laptop.

"I wanted to show you this." He says, logging into it quickly and opening one of the tabs. He turns it around, putting it on my lap. I gasp as I see the picture of a two story brick house with a big front yard.

"All of the bedrooms are upstairs. There is the master bedroom with a huge bath. It has a shower and a tub, the closet is walk in. Then there is a guest bedroom for when somone wants to come over, I'm not sure who yet. And then there is another bedroom, which will be our babies when he gets old enough." He says and I smile, clicking through all of the pictures, I look over him and he has an expectant look on his face.

"You know, we could have a girl." I say and he chuckles.

"Or girl." He says and looks up at me. "So what do you think?" He asks and I smile at him.

"I think it's great." I say and he sighs in relief.

"I'm glad you like it. I was kind of worried that you wouldn't." He says and I chuckle.

"It's perfect." I say and he leans up. I lean the rest of the way, kissing him softly.

"Oh, and plus, there is a game room." He says with a boyish smile on his face making me laugh.

"You'd love that wouldn't you." I say and he nods. "So have you met with the realator?" I ask and he nods.

"Yes but I wanted you to meet her too before I made any final decisions. So we'll meet her tomorrow when you get out of here so that you can see the house in person and then we can sign the paperwork." He says and I smile.

"Sounds good. Thank you Hero." I say and he smiles.

"Of course baby." He says and I look at the house for a little while longer. Hero stands up and kisses the top of my head.

"I'm gonna go take a shower baby. I'll be back in a little while." He says and I nod, looking up at him.

"Okay. I'm probably gonna take a nap. I love you, see you in a little while." I say and he nods.

"I love you too Jo. Sleep well baby." He says, kissing me softly. He smiles at me and turns around, walking out of the room and closing the door behind him. I look down at the laptop, sighing happily then closing it. I put it on the chair and lean back. My eyes close and I slowly drift off to sleep.

I wake up quickly when I feel something sharp in my arm. My eyes shoot open and meet with a man's. It takes me a few second to see who it is. Andrew. I look down at my arm and see a needle being pushed into my arm.