Reflected XXII

Chapter 22: Desire

Hero

Jo and I walk into our old penthouse and she looks around, sighing as she remembers all of the memories we have here. She rolls our suitcase in and looks around. She stops when she sees the doorway to the bedroom where we had that big fight and she left.

"Stop thinking about bad times baby." I say, wrapping my arms around her waist and kissing her neck softly.

"I'm trying not to." She says and leans her head back against my shoulder, folding her hands over mine that are around her waist.

"I still remember when you did all of that for my birthday and we danced in the living room." She says and I smile at the memory.

"Yeah I do too. And then I gave you the promise ring after..." I say and trail off. She sighs and turns around, looking at me.

"I don't want to think about all of right now. It's our honeymoon, we should be doing something fun." She says and I smile at her.

"Like what?" I ask and she shrugs.

"I don't know." She says and I smirk at her. I lean down, picking her up by the back of her thighs and I walk into our old bedroom, laying her down on the bed softly. She looks around the room, finding it exactly the same as it used to be.

"You never changed it." She says and I nod.

"Yep, even your other clothes are still here." I say and she looks up at me.

"What are we gonna do?" She asks and I smirk at her. I lean down, kissing her slowly and she sighs into the kiss.

"We're married and on her honeymoon. So we're gonna do what honeymooners do on their time away." I say as I pull away. She smiles up at me and I kiss her neck and down her chest.

"Wanna go get a shower?" I ask as I look up at her smirking.

"Shower sex?" She asks with a wide smile on her face and I nod.

"Won't be the first time we've done it here." I say and she chuckles.

"Lets go." She says and I pull off of her, standing up. I reach my hand down, helping her up and we walk over to the bathroom. I turn on the water and pull off my clothes as I wait for it to warm up. When Jo is undressed, she steps into the shower and the hot water splashes on her skin. Her head tilts back, her mouth opening slightly at how good the water feels against her skin.

I watch her, mesmorized by how comfortable she is with me watching her. I walk over to her slowly, stepping into the shower with her. I stand behind her, my body ever so slightly brushing against hers. I reach beside her, dragging my fingertips slowly from her thigh to the side of her body. My hand brushes against the side of her boob. She tries to lean into my touch but I pull my hand away. She turns around, looking at me as I smirk down at her.

"Don't start teasing me." She says and I chuckle.

"I won't baby." I say and reach my hand around her waist and squeeze her ass. She yelps and I chuckle. Her arms wrap around my neck and she steps on her tip toes, kissing me softly. My hands slide to the back of her thighs and I pick her up. She wraps her legs around my waist and I walk until her back hits the wall. She kisses me fiercly, plunging her tongue into my mouth making me groan.

"I want to fuck you so hard." I groan into her mouth and her hands travel up my shoulders and into my hair. She pulls at my hair softly, pulling away and brushing her nose against mine.

"Do it then." She whispers, opening her eyes and looking at me.

"I don't my baby getting traumatised." I say and she chuckles.