Reflected VI

Reflected- Chapter 6: Play With Fire

Hero

I can't believe I just told her that. It's not that it isn't true, it is 100 percent true but she didn't need to know that. I'm always so gentle with her, but with the other few women I've fucked since she's been gone, I've been a complete dominate. Only caring about my pleasure and kicking them out afterward. It seems fucked up but I needed something that was in my control, and dominating a woman with no strings attatched.

"Are you serious? You're a dominant now?" She asks, shock in her voice. I keep my eyes on the road, avoiding her gaze. I nod swiftly, changing lanes and stopping at a red light.

"How did you figure that out?" She asks and my breathing gets caught in my throat.

"I think you know how I figured it out Jo." I say and she sighs.

"Yes, I know that you had to sleep with other women to figure that out, and we'll get back to that later but, why?" She asks and I look over at her for a second and then back at the road.

"I needed something that I could control. Everything that happened was so out of my control and I needed to feel like I could finally do something that was in my complete control." I say as the light turns green and I turn down my street.

"So... what is it that you do now? Like... sexually." She asks and I look over at her, shock washing over me.

"I... should I even answer that?" I ask and she nods, biting her lip. "Well... there's punishment, foreplay, different ways and positions." I say and she gasps.

"I feel uncomfortable talking about this with you." I say and she stares at me.

"Why?" She asks and I pull into the hotel parking lot.

"Because... you're the love of my life and I don't like talking about the new hobbies I've picked up over the years." I say and she looks out of the window.

"Have you ever thought about doing any of those things with me?" She asks and my breath gets lodged in my throat again.

"Jo... I don't want to answer that." I say and she looks over at me as I put the car in park.

"Then show me." She says and I look over at her, my eyes wide.

"I'm not going to do those kind of things to you. I won't... I can't." I say and she turns her body towards mine.

"Why not? Don't think I can handle it?" She asks, and I shake my head.

"No, that's not it. I just can't imagine hurting you in anyway." I say and one of her brows raise.

"Hero... we've done foreplay before. Plus you fucked me in this very car, right there." She says, pointing to the seat. "I think I can handle a few more positions and being tied to a bed." She says and I breathe out a harsh breath.

"It's more than that Jo." I say and she looks at me with her brows raised.

"Then explain it to me." She says and I sigh.

"It's... you have to give me complete surrender over your body, complete control. You give me power to do whatever I want with you. Wether I want to fuck you nice and slow, or as rough as I can. I can spank you, whip you, keep you on edge of your organism. I can fuck you any way and anywhere I want, and that doesn't mean in a place. It means anywhere on your body that I want." I say and her eyes widen.

"Like... in my..." She gasps and I nod.

"Anywhere I want. Anyway I want. And I don't want to be that way with you, I don't want to make you surrender to me, I don't want to make you uncomfortable." I say. Sure, I've had fantasies about being that way with her, but I wouldn't want to hurt her in anyway, especially not in anyway that she wouldn't want me to.