Reflected XIX

Chapter 19: Call Out My Name

Hero

I feel like we're making progress. She finally let me me kiss after almost 2 days. It was so refreshing because I thought that she would leave me and never want to talk to me again. I think this was the first time that we have ever talked out our problems when we have gotten into a fight. Like I said, really fucking refreshing.

Her back is pressed against my front as she sleeps soundly. I watch her as her eyelids flutter a little. It may seem creepy that I'm watching her sleep but what can I say, I'm in love with her. When the sun starts to come up, I slowly get up, making sure not to wake her and I go into the bathroom. I do my business and when I come back out, Jo is sitting up in bed, looking around and wiping her eyes.

"Good morning baby." I say, a smile breaking onto my face. I walk over to her, leaning down and kissing her softly. When I pull away, she smiles up at me.

"Good morning." She says and sighs, getting up out of bed. She walks into the bathroom and does whatever she needs to. She comes back out and goes into the closet. She starts changing, putting on a pair of black washed out jeans with rips in the knees and a white shirt. She comes back out and I look at her. She stands in front of the mirror and puts her hair up in a lose bun.

"I'm going to the mall for a few things." She says and I nod. I get up, about to walk into the closet but she stops me.

"You can't go." She says and my brows furrow.

"Why not?" I ask and she chuckles, walking up to me and wrapping her arms around my waist.

"Because I'm getting some new things." She says and I look down at her in confusion.

"But why can't I go?" I ask and she stares up into my eyes.

"Because I'm going to modle them for you when I get home." She says, winking at me then turning back around to look at herself in the mirror. I walk up to her and wrap my arms around her waist, kissing her exposed neck softly.

"When do you think you'll be back?" I ask and she shrugs her shoulders.

"So what colors do you like to see me in?" She asks and I look at her through the mirror.

"What do you mean?" I ask and she tightens her bun.

"Like, what color clothes do you like to see me wear?" She asks and I kiss her neck again.

"Mmm, red. And black, ooo and baby blue. And dark blue." I say and she chuckles. "Just any color really." I say and she nods.

"Okay. That's all I needed to know." She says and turns around in my arms. She leans up on her tip toes, kissing me softly.

"I'm about to go." She says and a pout forms on my lips.

"I want to go with you." I say and she chuckles again.

"You can't. I want it to be a surprise." She says and I sigh.

"Fine. But be quick because I don't want to be away from you for a long time." I say and she nods.

"I know. I love you, I'll see you in a little while." She says, kissing me one more time before pulling away and walking over to the dresser, grabbing the keys and walking out of the room. I sigh, going back to the bed and laying down. I turn on the telly, finding some random show to pass the time.

****

Josephine

I walk around Victoria Secret, looking at all of the lingerie they have. Most of them look like bungy cords that leave very little to the imagination and others show to little. When I get to the basic underwear, I see a lot of lacy things in various colors. I come across a dark blue set. The bra is lace and has a bow in the middle of it going under my breasts and around my back. The panties match it with a bow on each of my hips.