Reflected XI

Chapter 11: Never Let Me Go

Josephine

Hero perks his head up between my shaking legs, smiling at me as my release coats his lips. My breathing comes out harsh as I try to come down from my high. He climbs in between my legs and hovers above me. I open my eyes and look into his dark green ones. A small smile forms on my face and he leans down, kissing my lips softly. His lips travel down to my jaw then to my neck.

"Slow, or fast?" He asks and I moan softly, biting my lip.

"Slow." I say sofly as he keeps kissing my neck.

"You sure? Because I can go so slow that it's almost painful. It'll make you ache for me to go faster, for me to be rough." He whispers in my ear and I let out a breathy moan.

"I'm sure. You can torture me all you want but I want this time to be slow." I say softly and he chuckles into my neck.

"Anything for you baby." He says and shifts on top of me. He uses one hand to push down his boxers and he pushes them off of his legs. He looks down at me, looking deeply into my eyes. We maintain eye contact as he slowly pushes into me. A large breath escapes from my lips and my eyes flutter closed. Hero lets out a quiet groan and he buries his head in my neck.

He buries himself deep inside of me, and a quiet moan comes from my mouth. He pulls out of me slowly, then pushes back in. I wrap my legs around his, digging my heels into the back of his thighs. I thrust my hips up to meet his thrusts and he groans loudly.

"God baby, you feel so good." He groans and I attach my lips to his neck, sucking harshly sure to leave a mark.

"Mmm, baby. Can you go faster." I moan out and he chuckles.

"I thought you wanted me to go slow." He says and I whine, literally whine.

"Herooo, please." I say and he chuckles again.

"I love hearing you beg." He says into my ear and I moan. He starts going a little faster. "I love you so much." He whispers in my ear and I smile.

"I love you too baby." I say back and he groans.

"I won't be able to last much longer. You feel so fucking good." He moans out and I nod.

"I know, me either." I say and he speeds up. He reaches one of his hands up and grabs one of my boobs. He pinches my nipple and I come undone at the action. I become a moaning mess and he pushes in me one more time. He stills and releases inside of me. He groans loudly and collapses ontop of me. He bites my neck softly and I giggle. He leans his head up a little and smiles at me.

"We should shower before we go to dinner." He says and I nod.

****

Hero

After dinner, Jo and I walk hand in hand down the sidewalk towards the car. During dinner, we talked about our wedding. Jo's eyes lit up when I brought up the subject and I could tell how happy she was that we are getting married. I'm trying to not get my hopes up because of all of the other times she's left. Saying that doesn't mean that I'm not happy to finally marry her but I'm still a little worried that she'll leave me again.

"What are you thinking about baby?" She asks, looking forward as we walk.

"I was thinking about how happy I am to be marrying you." I say and she smiles, looking down at her feet. "But I'm still a little scared that you'll-" I start to say but she cuts me off.

"That I'll leave again?" She asks and I nod. She stops walking and turns her body to face me. "Hero, I completely understand why you feel that way but I'm never leaving you again. I've left you too many times and everytime I left, I felt like complete shit about it." She says and I give her a small smile. We start walking again and the car comes into view.