16: Réluctance

(Chapter - 16)

(Author's POV)

"WHO STOLE MY CHOCOLATE!!"

A loud voice resonated within the house. It was early in the morning when Niki screamed out while rummaging through the cabinets.

"Which chocolate?" asked Sunoo who was waiting for the pancakes to arrive on his table.

"My favorite one~" Niki whined.

"Who eats that sh*tty chocolate flavour except you in this house! Even if I had to choose between death and that chocolate, I would have chosen death!!" Sunoo prattled on.

"I didn't ask for an insult about my chocolate hyung." Niki complained.

Niki went towards the dining area where everyone else was having their breakfast, excluding Sunoo.

"Hello hyungs and Y/N! Did any of you eat the chocolate that was kept in the kitchen's cabinet?" Niki asked.

"Yes, Y/N ate that." Sunghoon told him.

Y/N was in shock as she didn't expect him to tell him the truth. She was just speechless and bowed down her head when she found Niki sending eye daggers to her.

Suddenly, Y/N started giggling, finding his glare really funny.

"Y/N stop laughing! I am really angry." Niki warned her.

"No oppa I cannot." She bursted out laughing.

This is when Niki started chasing the girl who just stood up after having a meal.

"I will sell your games and buy chocolates from it! You witch!! Stop running away!" Niki screamed.

"No oppa, not my games!! I will buy you 2 chocolates today itself!" She declared.

That is when she got her leg mingled in a table nearby and fell down on the floor, directly on her forehead.

"No, you will buy me 10 chocolates!" Niki bargained.

"5 chocolates oppa!" Y/N declared.

"5 it is." Niki agreed and stopped chasing the poor girl who fell on the floor.

"Are you alright Y/N?" Niki asked.

"Yes oppa." Y/N said, but still couldn't stand up as her head was banged pretty badly.