Chapter 51

*TW: mentions of SA,later in the chapter*

Delia closed her eyes, savouring the cold feel of the water as it ran over her hands,and even then,she was helpless to stop the image of Lucas and Briar from flashing in her mind. Her eyes snapped open,the tap automatically closing as she moved her hands away to dry them. Her breathing was shaky,her heart beat a little faster as her mind shifted to Keiran's own face,own body,doing the exact same things to her,and her loving every minute of it.

What she wouldn't give to have him here at this exact moment. Her eyes flashed to the gleaming marble counter. Would he have bent her over it as he savagely took her from behind,or would he have lifted her,perched her on top of it,her legs barely hanging onto his narrow waist as he plunged deeper and deeper into her,her midnight hair wrapped around his fist as he made her look into her eyes as he fucked her?

Delia felt a wave of need so vicious that she felt lightheaded as the blood rushed through her. Her eyes darted around. The door to the Ladies' washroom was closed,but it wouldn't take much for her to lock it from the inside and rub one out.

This is crazy,her mind tried to reason,even as she quickly checked the stalls for occupancy,even as she felt the metal clasp clink as she locked the door,her excitement and nervousness at what she was about to do having her breathing quicken.

Delia still didn't believe what she was about to do,in public of all places,but that didn't stop her from looking at herself in the mirror. Taking in her made up face,her eyes fell to the glossy rich black curtain of hair that fell down her back in soft loose curls,the plunging neckline of the scarlet red dress she had worn that hugged her body almost as if it was made for her and her alone. Delia closed her eyes,and even as her fingers slowly slide further down,and into the slit of her dress,she still couldn't believe that Keiran had reduced her to such desperation,but she'd be damned if she was to go out there and admit to him just how much she wanted him.

Delia almost let out a whimper as her own fingers grazed the tiny scrap of clothing that barely covered her crotch,the fabric already so wet with her slickness.

' You're such a horny little slut for me ,butterfly,'Keiran's voice sounded in her mind,as clear as if he was right there with her,the sensual richness of his low timbre enough to make her shudder in need.

Delia's slender fingers slowly circled her already throbbing clit,all the more sensitive with the rush of blood into it. Her head fell at the repeated contact,a soft moan escaping her lips at how good it felt.

' No Princess. I want you to watch. Watch as you fuck that pretty little cunt of yours to the thought of me,'His voice spoke again,a slow sexual caress on its own in her mind.

Delia audibly moaned,the sound low in her throat as she moved her panties to the side and inched one of her fingers inside herself,slowly building a steady rhythm as she looked at her own reflection in the mirror. Her breathing quickened,and she could almost feel the touch of Keiran's firm hands as they ran over her clothed body,liquid fire over her bare skin.

' You like it, don't you Butterfly? When I have my hands all over you,when I'm touching you,'His voice got even closer to her ear. His breathing caressing the side of her face as his hard dick pressed against her ass from behind even through the layers of fabric between them. His arm went over hers,his hand bigger in comparison to her dainty own as he slipped it into her dress,his hand guiding her own as she fucked herself.

By then,Delia had two fingers slipping in and out of her,and when that wasn't enough to help her chase the feeling she was really looking for,she added another. Her left arm moved to stay on the counter to steady herself as she went even faster,her breathing shallower now, Keiran's voice filling her head,coursing through the blood in her veins as she pictured him watching her,those fiery amber eyes on her on the mirror,him degrading her just as equally as he praised her as the feeling in her grew,grew until -