Chapter 20

"Wait. What? "Delia asked,not believing that she had heard right."You...you're letting me go?"she asked,her confusion and doubt clear in her voice.
"I'll make you a deal. If you can run and get out of this house,escape so to speak,before I catch you,I'll let you go. I will give you your freedom back and,to compensate,will fund your brother's expenses and upkeep for as long as you need me to. You will no longer be my submissive,no longer bound to me by the contract. You will have had all that you had before. It will be like...like we never even met. Only this time,you won't have to struggle to pay for what your brother needs. I'll even set up an account where I will transfer money monthly to it to cater for the additional expenses you might induce. You both will be set for life."Keiran said,his voice devoid of any emotion as he said it. He began to remove his coat,the white shirt he had worn underneath coming into view. Delia's eyes widened as she did a double take. The shirt barely hid anything,the fabric clinging onto his built physique like it was simply made for him. Even from where she was,she could see his tattoos through the shirt. She could picture his bare chest perfectly in her mind,his intricate tattoos spiralling over his chest and arm like second skin. She involuntarily shivered.
"You...you're not serious. You-you can't be,"Delia said,wrenching her eyes off of his chest to his face. He showed no emotion. Absolutely none. Even his eyes,his beautiful,hazel amber eyes gave away nothing. "This...this is one of your games isn't it Keiran?"Delia began,the idea beginning to take root in her mind. "Just like at the party. Promising one thing,doing another. Don't do this to me Keiran. Please. Don't...don't give me hope only for you to rip it away. Not about this,"she said,her voice going soft at the end."If its just one of your sick mind games, I am not doing it." Delia said,quickly masking the emotion in her voice. "I don't want to win,then have you telling me some other shit when I do,"she said,her voice hard,crossing her arms over her chest. Keiran let out a short humourless laugh.
"You think so little of me Butterfly. I don't blame you though. Nevertheless,I mean it this time. I give you my word.I'll even swear it,"he said,holding up his right hand. "I,Keiran West,swear to let you go,utterly and completely,and fulfil any and all promises I have made to you this day,if you beat me and manage to get out of the house before I catch you." He let his hand fall to his side. He took a step towards her,his eyes never leaving her own. "You want to leave so bad?"he asked,his voice dangerously low,his tone menacing. "Do it. You want your fucking freedom? Your life? Your love? By all means. Go ahead and get it. But if I catch you before you set foot outside,you will stay and fulfill every single obligation you have to me,"he said,his voice so cold Delia felt her breath catch in her throat."I will write up a new contract. The benefits to your brother will remain the same. However,the rules and regulations will be set to my every liking. And when,not if, when I do catch you,I will punish you. And I will show no mercy. You think drugging then fucking you is bad,you can't even begin to imagine what's in store for you now. So run. Run as fast as you can Delia. Fly away like the butterfly that you are. I'll give you a thirty second head start. Don't let me catch you,or you will regret the day you met me,"Keiran said,slowly taking off his tie. Delia's heartbeat quickened. A dreary feeling settled in the pit of her stomach. Why did it feel like she was walking straight into a trap? He did swear on his word,but how sure he was he would catch her...something just didn't feel right. But...the sheer idea of being free again,of having her old life back,of being set for life. It was all she ever hoped for,and more. All she ever worked for. Should she take the risk,despite the ridiculously high stakes involved? "Your time starts...now,"Keiran said,glancing at his watch before taking it off.
"Wait...now? Like now now?"Delia asked,panic rising in her rapidly.
"You are wasting your valuable time. Run. Now," he said,taking off one of his cufflinks and rolling up his sleeve. Delia dodged him and quickly ran out of the room,her long black hair whipping behind her. Keiran took off his other cufflink and rolled up his other sleeve. "You shouldn't have crossed the line Delia,"he said turning around. Her time was up. He began to run after her.
X X X
Delia ran down the stairs,her heartbeat pounding in her ears. She could barely register the pain she felt doing it,seeing as how sore she had been from last night. All that kept ringing in her mind was the deal. Her freedom was literally within her reach,at the very tip of her tongue,just begging for her to taste it. She had to find a way out. Fast. Without a single thought,she bolted to her right,relief flooding her when she found the door open. The room was dark,most of it filled with seats. At the front was the largest flat screen plasma tv she had ever seen,the mammoth of the device covering most of the wall it was embedded in. Glancing to and fro,she saw a door to the far front. Her eyes never missed the large speakers at the side of the screen,not even the entire sound system that had been set up at the far left. Yanking the door open,barely pausing to catch her breath,she fled into the other room. Nearly seconds after,Keiran walked into the home theatre room he had had designed solely to accomodate his entertainment. The door to the front was still swinging at its hinges,a tell tale sign she had just been there moments before. Leisurely, Keiran ran his finger across one of the seats next to him,barely able to stop the grin from forming on his face,his eyes glinting maliciously. He flicked the dust from his finger. He wasn't going to chasing her. Why bother when he knew exactly where she would end up going? "Butterfly,you shouldn't have made a deal with the devil. He always sets it at his own terms,and he always wins," he said,turning around and going back the way he came. As far as he was concerned,he had already won.
X X X X X X
I just had to end it there guys. It would have been a looooong ass chapter if I hadn't.
Keep reading.😊😊 and vote😆.
I wanted to give you guys a hint for what would happen the next chapter,but then I thought...naaah😈😂.
You know you love me😌
Bridgitbosibori8