Chapter 5

"I feel...good I guess. It only hurts when I move" she replied,careful not to let her annoyance seep through her voice. She narrowed her eyes. Since when did he  care about her? He did this to her,didn't he? Where was his concern then?

"Good. They'll heal in a few days. Three at most. " he said,getting off the bed and drawing the canopy to the side. Delia couldn't help but watch as he did so,his biceps and shoulders flexing and bulging as he moved his arms. Keiran was probably the devil in disguise, but damn. He was definitely not ugly. To her utter surprise, he turned and caught her looking at him. He smirked. Delia immediately looked away,feeling the heat rush to her cheeks as she did. Damn hormones.

Why was she even staring at him in the first place? And why  didn't she look away before he caught her? Delia nearly face palmed herself. Keiran ,now in her clear range of sight,tugged his shirt from the back of his neck and in one fluid movement, removed it. Delia's eyes grew wide. Her mouth ran dry,a lush heat creeping down her body as her eyes took in the sight. The guy was built. In every fucking sense of the word. His shoulders,his  wide,muscular shoulders, boasted of his hours working out at the gym. A tattoo  ran from the back of his left shoulder all the way to his left pec,covering most of his left shoulder and upper arm ,disappearing into the crook of his bicep. The tattoo was beautiful. From his shoulder up to his chest,it was a very intricate, detailed drawing of something that actually surprised Delia. An Angel wing.

It was perfectly,skillfully done. The feathers were imperfectly perfect,their detailing down to the last stroke of ink. The top was delicately shaded,the darkness of the ink a stark contrast to his alabastor skin. The wing ended somewhere between his ribs and his upper back and in its place,a tribal marking snaked its way down his upper arm. She didn't even know what it was or what it meant,but its sheer beauty captured her as it trailed his arm,running all the way down till  his elbow. Come to think of it,she had seen the tattoo before,but she hadn't known it was that huge. She had only seen it up to his upper arm. A thick vein ran from his right arm,snaking its way up his built bicep,disappearing in his shoulder. Her eyes were immediately drawn further down to his beautiful body. His rock hard abs were magnificent. What she wouldn't give to trail her tongue over them, bite them...

Immediately, Delia shook her head ,trying to rid herself of the thoughts. What the hell was wrong with her? She nearly wondered out loud. A dark trail of hair ran down past his navel,between his v line,disappearing beneath the band of his black running shorts. What literally left her mouth open,was the unmistakable bulge in his shorts. The shorts weren't even tight on him,the material hanging loosely on his hips,dangerously low. Too low for her comfort. If what she was seeing was anything to go by... Keiran was fucking huge. Not monstrous, but bigger than average size. She felt the colour creep in her skin at the thought. Keiran watched as she took him in,his smirk growing into a full grin. She was literally eye- fucking him with his eyes,and that was supposed to be  his job.

  " Take a picture Butterfly. It lasts longer." He said,snapping her out of whatever trance she was in. He watched as her expression changed from awe,to surprise, to embarrassment ,to fear. All in just a fraction of a second. He liked that haunted look she had whenever he spoke to her. That kind if fear ...that was what he craved from her. What he needed. Those eyes. Those fucking eyes were enough to run him wild. They were so blue. So fucking blue ,Keiran felt like he was drowning in them. They were framed with thick,inky black lashes,the same colour as her long black hair. They were so pure,wide with a sort of innocence that could only be reflected from the soul within. Child like innocence. And the beast inside him yearned to rip it all up to shreds. He moved back to her,his few steps all it took for him to be an arm's length away from her. Her eyes darted across his now blank face,laced with fear and panic of what he would do to her. Without so much as a warning, he took hold of the duvet and sheets and yanked them from her.