Chapter 18

Something started ... gnawing at the pit of her stomach, eating at her, growing as the seconds ticked by.

Delia felt the perspiration form on her skin, the room suddenly hotter somehow. She didn't even know why, or how for that matter, but her breathing quickened as well. She looked up at him watching as his smirk tugged and tugged till it became a full faced grin.

Delia frowned as her breathing became heavier,faster somehow, the sweat pooling at her temple, trickling ever so slowly in a thin stream down her already flushed skin.

Something wasn't right.

Within another fraction of a second, Delia felt like someone had literally set her on fire. Her skin burned. The dull throb in her core that she hadn't even recognised the presence of, escalated to a full on ache. Delia whimpered as she tried moving her bound hands, the chain rattling as she did. She...she wanted, no, needed, something-anything to cool her down. Anything to make it stop.

Delia looked at Keiran again, her eyes inevitably wondering over his exposed upper body. She tried to stop herself,tried to look away, but the more she tried to look away was the more she took everything in. Every single detail.

How fucking ripped his body was, how his alabaster sunkissed skin literally glowed, glistening all the more with the thin film of sweat that clung onto his frame. How...beautiful his tattoos were, made all the more so by the stark contrast they had with his skin. The angel wing tattoo the most beautiful of them all. Each and every drop of ink,etched to perfection on the glorious canvas that was his skin. Pure perfection.

Her gaze went lower, his chiseled rock hard abs burned into her memory by now, and lower still. Down his navel, the dark hair that guided her all the way down, down past his v-line,down to the waistband of his jeans that hung way too low for her comfort at the moment. The ache in her worsened, her heart beating so hard,she could barely hear herself breathe.

Immediately, her mind filled with images, graphic,explicit images,of both of them. Of what they could do. Delia blinked hard, shaking her head slightly as she tried to get rid of the images,surprised,if not worried,with how fast and hard her thoughts went down the gutter.

"Feeling any...different Butterfly? A change of heart maybe?"Keiran asked,moving closer to her as he did. As drugged as she was, she couldn't miss the underlying mocking tone barely concealed in his voice. A wave of anger rushed through her, surprising her again with how intense it all felt. He didn't stop until he was literally a breath away from her. Delia's senses heightened to a level she didn't even know possible.

She could literally feel the heat as it radiated from his body, whispering softly against her flushed,sweaty own. He was so close. So close that she could smell him, could smell the musk that clung to his being,the scent harsh and foreign to her nose. She couldn't put her finger to exactly what he smelt like, but all she knew was whatever that was, coupled with the smell of his sweat, was going to be a problem for her.

Her eyes wandered back to his lips. Damn,what she wouldn't give for them against hers again. Once more,her mind betrayed her,vivid images of him doing positively wicked things to her body flashing right before her very eyes. Keiran watched as she chewed and bit her lower lip repetitively, her eyes growing all the more clouded,her short fingernails literally buried in the skin of her bound palms,and seemed to dig deeper and deeper as the need became stronger and stronger.

Unconsciously, Delia had pressed her legs together,the pressure between her thighs growing by the second. Her breath caught in her throat as Keiran drew even closer, his hot breath tickling her already sensitive skin as he bent his neck lower to reach her. He tilted his head to the side, and slowly, ran his long tongue over her neck,licking the thin trail of blood that had trickled from the puncture of the needle on her skin.