Chapter 4

Delia turned to the other side,the warm sunlight warming her skin instantly. She enjoyed the feel of the warm rays softly caressing her face,the softness of the bed tempting her to just sleep the rest of her life away right there and then. And for a moment,she nearly did so,her eyes closing slowly. Then it all came back to her. Everything from last night,everything he had done to her. Every pull,every stab of pain. Its all came flooding back to her. Her eyes sprung open. Her head ached a bit at her side,protesting the action. She was tired. Her body was literally worn out,but she couldn't- wouldn't sleep. All she saw when she shut her eyes again was Keiran. Her captor. Her master.           

Her eyes moved past the dark,royal blue sheets and crisp white duvet,past to the dresser where....wait...blue??At once,Delia sat up,the stab of pain in her shoulders making her regret her actions immediately. Nevertheless, she forced herself into a half sitting,half lying position, her back on the plush white fibre pillows on the mahogany bed rest,ignoring the pain in her arms as she did so. This wasn't her bed. It wasn't even her room. Delia literally didn't know where she was. Probably in one of the guest rooms in the house,she thought. She re-ran the past events in her mind. Keiran had stopped his punishment... Had carried her..lain her down...dressed her bruises and tended to her injuries,but in her state,she hadn't thought of looking at where he had taken her. Shifting slightly so that her entire weight was on the pillows, the bedsheets and duvet on her,sheclooked at her surroundings.

  The room was tastefully done. Scratch that. Magnificently done. The place was a mixture of a blinding,stark white,steely ,monochromatic grey,and a dark royal blue. The bed itself was huge. King size by the looks of it,its thousand thread count canopy curtains towering high above her head, a mixture of cream white and dark blue,the contrast of the two striking. A thick, charcoal grey fluffy carpet surrounded the bed,covering the area beneath it and part of the area surrounding it. From the looks of the posts supporting the canopy,they looked like they were literally carved by the finest artist that had ever lived,the lines and swirls that trailed the oak wood simply ,beautiful.The sun had flooded the room with its rays,tinting the white and cream of the room a warm orange,the metallic shades of grey having a certain... Glint to them .The room was literally beautiful. 'Some guest room' Delia thought to herself. But this was Keiran. She'd have expected nothing less.

Delia's eyes roamed the room again,drawn yo a particular art piece that hung at the centre of the room,embedded in the wall. Granted,there were various abstract art pieces in the room,but that particular one striked her. It was oddly... disturbing, yet intriguing at the same time. After a few seconds,she realized what it was.

   Painted in  an onyx black, bone white and the darkest ,richest shade of blood red,the painting was blown up in such a way that it looked more like it was made of individual pieces rather than a whole painting. If she hadn't known any better,she'd have mistaken it for a photograph,its pieces blown up to large pixels. But the definite ,sharp strokes on it told a different story. Delia looked at it again. She couldn't help but feel ...weird the more she looked at it. No doubt it was a magnificent painting, but it had a sort of...eerie darkness to it. It was then that she realized what the picture was. Delia gasped,her eyes wide as she took in the painting again. Immediately it hit her. This wasn't any ordinary guest room. Only one person would dare have such a thing hanging on the wall of their room. As if on cue,the door clicked open,and the devil himself came in.

    Delia looked at him,an uncomfortable feeling in her stomach. He took the towel over his neck and used it to wipe the sweat from his brow. Clad in only a thin grey sweatshirt, and black running shorts,it was obvious he had already gone for his morning run. Sweat had darkened the shirt at the front,making the thread bare material cling to his build almost lovingly. Delia didn't know how or why,but she felt a weird ...sensation as she looked-stared actually,at him. The movement  of him running a towel over his wet hair,now a darker shade of bronze,defined his muscles ten fold. It was as if he wasn't even in a shirt at all. Their eyes locked. Keiran's amber brown eyes ran over her,his blank face betraying nothing of what he was really thinking. He started walking towards her. Delia felt her heart hammer wildly in her chest. She couldn't even pretend she was still asleep,for hechad already seen her staring at him. Her heart beat loud. So loud she was almost positive he could heard it. His amber eyes darkened,his gaze turned predatory as he moved closer and closer to her,his eyes never breaking the contact. Delia couldn't look away.

  He pushed the canopy fabric from his way once he reached the bed. As inconspicuously as she could ,she tried to move away from him,but stopped immediately when she saw that he had seen what she was trying to do. With one swift movement, he sat -quite literally- a mere inch away from her. At once,his scent hit her. A mixture of sweat and...something else. Something she couldn't quite decipher...something ...intoxicating. It was all she could do not to breathe in his scent,trying as hard as she could to control her breath which was already hitching in panic. In fear.

  "Did you sleep well?" He asked,the silkiness of his voice surprising her,a shiver running down her spine when she heard it.

" Y..yes" she replied,hating how she stuttered,cursing herself even more for how her body literally came alive when he was near her. Delia nearly nodded,but she had stopped herself just in time. She knew how particular he was on verbal and non verbal communication. He hated it when she didn't speak her answers out loud.

"Always use your words ,not your face. That's the only way I can be sure of what you are saying Butterfly. You aren't dumb. Use your voice" Delia couldn't risk any more punishments. Her body was fucked up enough as it was. Angering him would only lead to worse shit for her to go through.

" How do you feel Butterfly? Does it hurt?" He asked,his eyes holding her gaze. At that question, she felt just the tinsiest bit annoyed. Of course it bloody hurt. She had been suspended by her wrists for four and a half  fucking hours! It wasn't that much,but considering she hadn't done anything like that before,and that she literally had no upper body strength, it was hell. And it hurt like fuck. His gaze momentarily fell to the sterilized gauzes. She had cussed,screamed,cried,begged and pleaded for him to let her go,but all he did was sit down and watch. Watch her suffer,grinning madly. His tauntingly sexy smile was now permanently etched in her brain. It was all she saw before she had passed out that time. He had enjoyed watching her struggle,the metal chains digging into her wrists,enjoyed hearing her scream herself hoarse.

"Do I have to repeat my question?" He asked,sterner this time. Fear spiked in her. Fear and...anger. Waves of it  coursed in her. Delia swallowed. She had to be submissive. Even though it annoyed the hell out of her,even though she felt like punching the shit out of him,she had to swallow her anger,and her pride, what was left of it anyway,and submit to him. He could do far much damage to her than she ever could. 

X.                  X.               X.     ...... X.      X
I know. I know. I should practice on how to end my chapters. This one was a filler,but the next is gonna be good. ;)
Vote,share and comment thank youuu❤️❤️
Bridgitbosibori8