Chapter 33

"I can't Marcus. Not today,"Dee said, inching back from him. Fear gripped her as he moved towards her.
"Why th-the hell not? And don't fucking call me by my name. I'm your fucking dad,"Marcus said,his voice raspy,his words slurred. He had been drinking. Again. Even without hearing his words,she could tell. She could smell it from a mile away. His bloodshot eyes raked over her body. Dee cursed herself for forgetting to change out of her nightdress before he got home. But in all honesty,it was well past one am,she hadn't expected him to come back home that night. Marcus got closer and grabbed her wrist, pulling her closer towards him.
"M-dad please. I can't. Not today. I... I'm on my period," Dee admitted,fear ripping through her so fast that she was barely able to get the words out. Her other hand went to his hand wrapped tightly around her other wrist,trying desperately to pull his off and get free. Marcus's eyes narrowed. With how close he was to her,she felt like she was drowning in the smell. Her eyes began to water,mostly out of desparation,but also because of how much the alcohol on his breath burned when he talked to her.
"Are you sure you're not messing with me? You know I hate it when you lie to me, Princess," Marcus said,his free hand going lower and lower down her body till he palmed her ass and squeezed it,hard. Her fear spiked,her heartbeat increasing tenfold. Tears slowly rolled down her cheeks,but he barely even noticed. And if he did,he didn't care.
"I...I'm not lying to you this time dad. I swear I'm not," Dee all but begged,her whole body trembling in raw fear as she continued trying to get out of his vice like grip. The smell nearly made her wretch. This wasn't him. This wasn't the real him. The real man that she still had hope for. Her father.
"Are you sure?" He whispered ,his rancid breath fanning her face as he did,his hand moving to the edge of her nightdress. Dee whimpered and tried to move further away from him,but the grip he had on her arm restricted her from doing so. At that moment,her nightdress seemed too tiny,too flimsy for her to get out of this unscathed. Already,her physical strength was no match for his.
"I'm sure dad. Please... stop," Dee said,her voice breaking as more tears rolled down her cheeks. She closed her eyes and waited for it to come. The harsh reproach,the force of the hit for trying to tell him what to do. But it never came. To her utter surprise and relief,he let go of her wrist.
"Ok,"he said simply, going straight to the bathroom. The sheer relief she felt was simply put, phenomenal. It had been kind of embarrassing telling him that,but she'd do it in a heartbeat if it meant it would save her from him again. Marcus came back,holding her towel.
"Fold this up and put it on it. I can't fuck your pussy,but that doesn't mean I can't fuck your ass tonight. We haven't tried that yet,have we Princess?" He asked,advancing towards her. Dee jumped off of the bed and ran for the door,desperately yanking on the knob when it refused to open.
" You're not going anywhere baby girl,"he said,making her turn to look at him. "I already locked the door," and just like that,the small glimmer of hope she had inside her was gone. Dee began to sob.
Her body shook with every sob that passed her lips,tears staining her cheeks. She fell to her knees,trying to stop her crying but she couldn't." Please. Please don't do this,"she begged, looking at him. For a moment,for just the barest of moments,she saw an emotion flash in his eyes,and he stopped coming towards her. He brought his hand to the inside of his coat and brought out a small metallic flask. Bringing the contents to his lips,he drank mouthfuls of the stuff before putting the flask back into his coat. When he looked at her,the emotion was gone.
"You have no idea how fucking perfect you are Delia,"he said,his words more slurred,his eyes glazed over. "Fuck me if you don't already have the body of a full grown woman. And those eyes. They're enough to send a man to his grave. To... send his soul to the deepest pits of hell. And that's where you're sending me. But I...I can't let you go Princess. I've fucking tried. I just... can't. I can't bear the thought of another man having you. You are mine. I created you. Perfection. My daughter. Mine to keep. If it we're other men,they wouldn't give a shit about you after they fucked you. But I do. I love you Dee. At least you know I still care about you,"he said,his voice warmer. "Besides. You know what will happen if you don't," Marcus said,his voice stone again,his expression hard. He threw the towel at her and lowered his jeans along with his boxers, revealing his already swollen cock. "Come here Princess. Take off your panties,and bend. Put the towel between your legs and press it onto your pussy and bend,"he instructed,his voice rough with lust. Delia felt her heart fall even further as the tears silently continued falling down her cheeks. She sniffed and picked up the towel as she stood. She had to do this. She didn't want to. She had to. Otherwise he'd do what he swore on his life to do if she so much as breathed what he kept doing to her to anyone,or if she refused to do what he asked. Delia walked to him,body trembling,tears clouding her vision. Brushing away the tears, she stood in front of him and faced the other way. She took of her panties,put the towel in place and bent over,hands placed on the edge of her bed so that her arms would support her weight . Almost immediately,she felt his hands gliding over her body,over her waist as he pushed her nightdress higher and higher,past her naked ass and higher still. All the way to her armpits,exposing her bra over her bare back. Delia shut her eyes and tried to block everything away. Tried not to think about it as he unclasped her bra and took it off of her,freeing her growing, luscious mounds to his penetrating gaze. She heard him draw in a sharp breath as he slowly ran his hands over them,moulding them, squeezing them. Delia shut her eyes even tighter as her lower lip trembled,tears trickling down her cheeks despite her shut eyes.
"I'll never get tired of seeing you,of having your body as mine. Fucking perfect is what it is,"Marcus said,drawing closer to her. Without so much as a warning,he pushed forward and penetrated her. Delia gasped in utter shock,the pain radiating across her body in collosal waves. She tried moving away from him,but he put one of his hands on one of her shoulders,the other grabbed at her hip as he forced her to stay put. He pushed himself slowly into her,the pain ripping from her ass to somewhere up her back, increasing by the second. Delia bit her lip in a bid to distract herself from the pain but it didn't work. The pain was unbelievable. Marcus grunted and slowly pulled back,nearly pulling back entirely before ramming into her,stretching her impossibly, shredding her from the inside out. Dee couldn't help it anymore. She started crying,her silent tears turning into full fledged sobs that racked her body, unable to stop even if she wanted to.
"Shhhh. It's okay baby girl. It's okay. Daddy's got you. It'll be ov-ver before you know it,"Marcus said,both his hands going to her waist as he used it to drive himself further into her,then out again." I'm not even going to last long Princess. Fuck... you are so fucking tight. You should be happy it's nearly over,"he said,increasing his pace. Dee didn't care that they'd be heard at that point,she just...she couldn't stop crying,not only because of the pain that ripped her body over and over again,but also because of the emotions and thoughts whirling inside her mind. He shouldn't have been doing this. He was her father. Her biological father. Why? Why would he do such a vile, despicable thing? He claimed he loved her,but did he not realize that what he was doing was destroying her? Destroying even her will to live? Didn't he know that every time she looked at herself in the mirror, she'd see him? Her hair. Her nose. Her eyes.They were all spitting images of his own. She saw him,saw the monster he was everytime she looked at herself. He said she was perfect. Did he not realize that the more he hurt her was the more he scarred her? Scraping off bits and pieces of her time after time? Would there be anything left in the end? Or would she end up like him,empty,soulless ,not bothered by what was considered right or wrong,not feeling anything close the basic human emotion. A cry tore through her lips when he thrust particularly harder into her,a crippling pain flooding her love body,her skin feeling like it had been doused in gasoline and set to burn to dust. It hurt so fucking bad.
"Thaaaaat's it,"Marcus drawled out,burying himself into her again and again. Dee began to sob again,only for him to clamp one of his hands over her mouth .
"Stay quiet,"
X. X. X. X. X.
Hiiii😊🤗🤗🤗😘
I hope you guys are okay🥺❣️
Today was a double update cos I saw how much people had read and voted and commented on the other chapters(thank you so much by the way for everything. I literally treasure every single one of you❤️😘😘)
This chapter was hard for me to write cos I couldn't imagine that happening to a child especially with a biological parent (yes I know it DOES happen but still😢😔)
Anyway,I think the worst has passed. I think.
Keep reading,vote,comment,follow and share.
Thank you 🥺❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I love you all you are the fucking best😘💕❣️
BridgitBosibori8