Chapter 12

"Mr West,lovely meeting you here. I haven't seen you the whole time dinner was going on-the preliminary events of it anyway," came a female voice. From the corner of her lowered eyes,Delia could make out three men and a single female.

Funny enough,the female's voice didn't sound at all like what Delia thought one of the Elite members would sound like. For her to have been an Elite,she must have some high rank in their hierarchy...like the top dominatrix or consort, or something. But the voice. It was too..feminine. Too soft and too tiny. She couldn't possibly be a dominatrix,could she?

"I have to agree with her there. We haven't seen you at all. Have you been hiding from us the whole time?" Came another voice,a deeper,well aged one at that.

. "Well of course he was hiding. I would hide too if I had a girl like this one to keep me company," came the third voice. Much younger. Much more...cocky, but pleasant nonetheless.

. "Aren't you going to introduce her to us,Keiran or do you just want to keep her to ye self?" Said another voice. Man number three. This one had a sort of...Spanish tilt to his voice,and it made it all the more alluring to listen to.
. "Of course not. Though now that I think about it,hiding with her isn't such a bad idea after all," Keiran said humorously, much to her surprise. Every one but her,Keiran included,laughed at his comment.

"Mr Delancey,Ms Reynolds, Mr Wakefield, Mr Givonnio,this,is Delia Stone,my submissive,"Keiran said,standing aside so that they could see her. Delia nearly lifted her head in surprise. He said it so...directly,it almost sounded normal. Almost.

"Keiran ,darling,I think you over did it with this one," the woman said,taking a step closer to her.

"Yeah man. She hasn't said a word since we got here,never mind that she hasn't lifted her head even once. What did you do,threaten her or something?" The cocky one asked,laughing in amusement. You don't even know the half of it,Delia thought, feeling the crick in her neck grow.

"You may speak now Butterfly," Keiran whispered to her,"And you may look up ." Delia nodded and lifted her head,biting back the groan that threatened to form at her throat at the pain in her neck as it began to subside.

As she thought,the Elite fit their voices perfectly. Ms,Reynolds, like her voice,was the very picture of the word. Pretty. She had a petite frame,and it didn't help that she was short too,the heels she had worn doing little to help improve her situation.

Ms Reynolds had quite literally, flawless porcelain skin. With pretty eyes as blue as the midday sky ,and hair a warm sunny blonde,she looked like a living Barbie doll,minus the height that is. And damn did she know how to dress that body of hers. In a creamish-gold kaftan and matching white gold jewelry, she looked simple, yet elegant at the same time. And don't get started on how toned the woman was. She might have a petite frame,but Ms Reynolds had curves in all the right places, her arms and legs boasting of a routined work out. Ms Reynolds looked at her and smiled,dimples literally denting her cheeks as her teeth showed,teeth so white,they could put a tooth model to shame,making her even prettier if that was possible.

Mr Delancey was the oldest of them all by the looks of it. His dark hair was streaked with grey,giving a whole new,sexy definition of the salt and pepper look. Despite his age,he looked strong, and admittedly, still very handsome. You could tell that back in the day,he looked good enough to eat,literally. His well cut suit clung to his build almost desperately,showing that clearly,despite his years,he still had a body that could put Adonis to shame.