Chapter 46

As soon as Lucas left the room,the girl who had offered her the napkins walked over to her.

. "Are you okay sweetheart?How do you feel? Do you need anything? Does anything hurt? Is your stomach feeling better? Do you want-"She began,concern painted on her soft features,only to be interrupted by the other girl.

"Sage, let the girl breathe before you decide to run her over with your questions,"She said, laughing as she came over as well.

"Hii there pretty,my name is Briar. And she's Sage,"Briar said,choosing to remain standing,but stood as close as she could to Sage,a firm but polite smile stretching her closed lips.

"She is pretty isn't she Bry?"Sage asked, looking up at Briar for a moment before looking back at Delia,smiling.

"What's your name sugarplum?"she asked sweetly,her smile still intact. Delia looked at her quizzically,a little weary of her sunny demeanor as she answered.

"Delia," she answered,her voice a little hoarse from earlier. Sage literally awwed as she clasped her hands together and leaned her head slightly to the side.

"That is such a pretty name. No surprise there since you're pretty yourself. You have such beautiful hair. It's so long and dark. And your eyes. You have these eyes that look like a dark ocean? But then again there's a way that when the light hits them that makes them look like ice,but ice when it's reflecting the blue of the sky. Like a frozen pond. There's this one time-"Sage began,but Briar gently put her hand on her shoulder,effectively making her stop talking and look up at her.

. "How about we clean her up and then you can tell her about the time we went ice skating?"Briar asked,her tone softening as she looked at her. Sage's eyes widened as if in realization when she remembered why they were there in the first place. She nodded vigorously, already up on her feet as she carefully peeled the layers of bedding away from Delia's body.

"Come on sweetheart. I'll show you to the bathroom,"Sage said, offering her a hand which Delia took as she got up.

"Are you coming with us BryBry?"Sage asked Briar, who immediately perked up at the name as she looked at her.

. "You guys go ahead,I'll be there in a minute,"she answered,a slight smile on her lips,her eyes fleeting to look over at Delia before going back to Sage.

Sage smiled and nodded. Still having her hand in hers,Sage led Delia to the bathroom. The moment Sage opened the bathroom door and led her in,Delia was hit by the insane amount of natural light that had flooded the room. Once she adjusted to the brightness,her eyes did a sweep of the place,her mouth falling slightly open as she took it all in.

Needless to say,it was the biggest bathroom she had ever been in,even bigger than Keiran's,and that was saying something. The entire wall to her left was nothing but glass and grills from ceiling to floor,barely covered by the parted light green curtains that ran it's width.The morning sunlight bent and shimmered as it hit the cream surface tops,the color offset by the mint green shelves and olive green ceramic floor tiles,the ceiling a similar colour,the mirrors in the room circular and polished to perfection. In the corner at one end stood a wide shower space,large translucent glass panels edging it in,the top a good foot from the actual ceiling of the room. And at the very end of the room,was the biggest bathtub she had ever seen. It was so huge,it looked like a small jacuzzi,the black marble curving in the most perfect of arcs,tapering as it curved from one end to another, gleaming like a black cut diamond in the light,more so by it being in front of the only coloured wall of the room ,the mint green contrasting beautifully with the onyx black,each seemingly more intense being so close together:it was striking.