Chapter 11

The house was beautiful. In light ,warm shades of cream,gold,beige and white,the ambience exuded class,perfection, and above all,money. Keiran's hand rested at the small of her back,guiding her as they walked through the seemingly abandoned hallway,heading for the room on their right. Delia tried not to think about how her exposed skin tingled from Keiran's touch,trying to focus more on the paintings and expensive artworks that adorned the pristine walls. Even from outside, Delia could hear the music playing. It wasn't loud. Just a soft,barely there whisper in the air. Keiran stopped at the entrance. "Ready Butterfly?" He asked,his fingers grazing her spine as he moved his hand to her waist and drew her closer to him.Delia shuddered, albeit involuntarily. Slowly,a ghost of a smirk tugged at Keiran's lips. Why the hell did her body always respond to him like that? Even the barest touches from him were enough to send jolts of sheer electricity running through her body. That was a problem she'd solve later,as for now,there were bigger things ahead. Delia took a deep breath."Yes I am,my lord," Delia replied,head bowed,eyes glued to the floor. They went in.
              The ball room was packed.The warning from Keiran ran again and again in her head,but she couldn't help it. She looked up. Men and women,from all walks of life in nothing but the most expensive designer suits and dresses were either talking in small groups,or in more intimate two's or three's. Polite conversation tainted the air,once or twice being punctuated by hushed laughter. From where she was,she could see a stage from which a live band of the sort was playing. The ball room was tastefully decorated,the air itself a warm mixture of food,expensive colognes and designer perfumes. Her eyes widened in the slightest when she saw a woman,clad in nothing but a leather teddy with fur trimmings at the edges,in six inch heels dancing in what looked like a glass box fixed on one side of the walls of the room.And she wasn't alone. Glass boxes had been fixed all around the ball room,high enough for every one to see,with women,and a few men inside them. What they wore,well,it left very little to imagination as they danced exotically, erotically in their glass cages.The first woman caught Delia staring and smiled, her teeth whiter against her blood red lips,as she ran her fingers through her long fiery mane,moving her body in ways Delia didn't think was possible. She ran her long red tips over the glass,her green eyes never leaving Delia's own,as she slowly turned around and began to bend over.Delia quickly averted her eyes, looking down before Keiran noticed it. Delia felt her heart drop all the way to her toes. All the other girls and women here had professionals pick out their dresses,make up and hair artists barely a call away. They looked beautiful. They looked,refined. They looked like they belonged  here,Delia thought. She on the other hand looked like she had just woken up and put on the first thing she had seen. Well,that was what happened,but still. She had literally just brushed her hair and wrapped it into a bun at the top of her head. Maybe,maybe if she had left it down,it would have made her outfit better?Delia wondered.
             "Butterfly, you look stunning. Fucking ravishing for that matter. The rest if these women have nothing on you," Keiran said,seemingly reading her mind. Delia fighting back the urge to snort at his statement,but instead,she looked up to see whether he was actually serious, but immediately dropped her head,remembering what he had said about direct eye contact. "I mean it. You are the most beautiful girl around. Even the other guys here are fucking staring at you," Keiran said,a hint of irritation in his voice. Wait...was that...jealousy in his voice? Delia wondered,fighting back the growing smile on her face." Not that I mind. Its just, why the bloody hell would they spend the rest of the night drooling over you,yet I'm the one who came with you to this dinner?"Keiran asked,"They should be staring at their submissives. And the like." At this,Delia fought hard not to look up and ask everything she wanted to ask."Its ok. You can look up Butterfly. Knowing you,you must have a million and one questions,"Keiran said,rolling his eyes,but smiling all the same.
         "What's with all the near naked dancers in glass boxes?Is it some kind of fantasy you all seem to share?" Delia asked,her gaze falling to one dancer, a guy this time,nothing on him but the gold bow on his neck and gold boxers he wore,the boxers a few sizes too small. But,in all honesty,he looked good. His flawless cocoa coloured skin stood out against the gold,seemingly catching the light in the most perfect of ways. The guy was doing a sort of gyrating, grind move that made Delia's eyebrows fly high on her forehead. With that perfectly sculpted body,rock hard abs and a V line that put most of the men there to shame,he was quite literally,tasty to look at,never mind his moves were borderline obscene.Delia tore her eyes off of him,only to meet Keiran's smouldering own.
             "Don't look at him like that Butterfly," he snapped,his tone acidic.
               "Like what?" Delia asked,unsure of how she had been looking at the dancer to get Keiran all riled up like that.
                "Like you want to fuck him," Keiran said,scowling. He took a deep breath,letting it out in between his clenched teeth. "To answer your question, no,its not a fantasy of ours to see barely clothed humans in glass boxes,though it maybe for some," Keiran said,a hint of amusement in his voice,his previous annoyance somehow forgotten." They prefer the term,exotic dancers. Hired solely for our entertainment. The glass boxes are so that we can look,but not touch, thereby keeping a semblance of order in this place. Its purely for exhibition purposes,"he explained,leading her forward.
              "So...they are fancy strippers?" Delia asked.
               "Way to break it down Butterfly," Keiran replied,a small smile on his face."But nearly all of them would feel right at home if we had installed poles in the boxes,so ,yes. I guess they are fancy strippers after all, "Keiran continued as they wove through the crowd.
             " Are all the girls and women here submissives?"Delia asked,noting how most of them,if not all, had a guy at their side,some of the men standing in front of them.
             "No,but most of them are. However,there are consorts,as well as Dommes  here as well," He said,looking around.
            " What,or rather,who,are consorts and Dommes?"Delia asked. Although the last term was vaguely familiar, the former was a new one to her.
            "Dommes,is another word for Dominatrix. A dominatrix is the female equivalent of a dominant. You as a sub can't call them Dommes directly unless you have an established relationship with them,since the title as it is is deemed informal in most settings. They are to be respected,so calling them by their shorthand titles is a no. Consorts are highest in rank next to the Doms. They are highly respected,even by the Doms. Its not every day a dominant or a dominatrix acknowledges a submissive as their near equal. And as such,they are very rare." Just before Delia could ask another question, someone came from behind and interrupted them.
             "Keiran!You made it," came the guy's voice. They turned around and came face to face with him. He greeted Keiran with a firm handshake,which melted away into that half hug guys do then bump shoulders. The man was as tall as Keiran was,with striking reddish copper brown hair and emerald green eyes. With shoulders even broader than Keiran's, his muscles strained against his suit,his build defined. The guy looked like he literally lived,breathed and ate at the gym. Keiran was,well,perfect. His body was just too much. Maybe he does steroids? Delia wondered. Keiran smiled at him,a little too tightly. The smile looked forced,Delia noted.
            "Of course I made it. Wouldn't miss this for anything in the world," Keiran replied to his earlier statement, his forced smile still plastered on his face.
             "And who do we have here?" He asked,turning to face her. Keiran had told her not to look others in the eye,but,she couldn't give this guy the satisfaction. Something about him...made her skin crawl. His eyes slowly,shamelessly and deliberately trailed her body,especially taking time on her cleavage,round ,heavy breasts and wide hips. Delia didn't like it, and from the look on Keiran's face,he didn't like it either. Why the hell had she worn a dress with this many cut outs in the first place?Delia mentally asked herself,feeling all the more exposed at his gaze. He didn't just undress her with his eyes. He literally looked at her like a piece of steak he couldn't wait to devour. The guy licked his lips,making Delia's stomach churn in disgust. He tore his gaze off of her for a moment to talk to Keiran." You didn't tell me you got a new one already,"he said.Already?New one? "Where'd you find her?" He asked,looking Keiran dead in the eye.
                 "Around," Keiran answered,not bothering to say any more about how they met. But Keiran's offhandedness with him wasn't the thing that stood out to her the most. The guy said new one. So she wasn't the first. Come to think of it,Keiran had said he liked his butterflies with a certain fire in them. Delia didn't even want to think about how she felt about that.
                  "Well,if you get another one,you tell me yeah? Or better yet," another look at her, "How about we trade? This one,for one of mine," He said,smiling at her. Delia wanted nothing more at that moment than to knock that sick smile clean off of his face.
              "No." Keiran said,his tone firm.
              "For a price?" He asked,unfazed by Keiran's first answer. Did he just offer to buy  her? Delia couldn't believe her ears.
              "She is not for sale. And before you ask again,I am not looking to trade. For one of your own or for anything else you have that might interest me," Keiran answered, his voice ice cold,and twice as hard. A flash of...anger crossed the guy's eyes,but it was gone as quickly as it came. Instead,he smiled.
                "Of course you aren't Keiran. I'll see you around," he said,extending his hand to him. For a moment,Keiran looked like he was about to let him freeze but,just when he was about to retract his hand,Keiran shook it with his own.
           "Yes. See you around Brice." Keiran replied,ignoring the stark rage in Brice's face.With one last lingering look at her,and a smile that could only be termed as sinister,he left.
            "Your friend Brice is a...um..." She began,not entirely sure she was allowed to say the words on her mind.
              "He's a perverted pig of an asshole,"Keiran finished,not missing a beat," And he's not my friend,"he finished, his tone dark. Then it hit her.
             "Do you...do you deal in human trafficking?" Delia asked,remembering Brice's earlier offer to Keiran.
             "Well,its more of..." Keiran stopped,tensing immediately. "The Elites are coming. Behave yourself," he whispered harshly,immediately standing before her. Delia's head dropped,her mind trying to remember all Keiran had instructed her to do. For her sake,she hoped she wouldn't screw everything up.
X.        X.            X.          X.       X.        X. 
I don't know what to feel about this chapter. More to come.
Vote pleeeeasee.
Ily my beautiful readers.
Bridgitbosibori8.