Canada

This is going to be continued from after the fight where America beat up Canada in the last chapter. And thank you for commenting suggestions!

"Why did America have to beat me up for nothing all of the time?" Canada whispered to himself as he walked to the bathroom to clean up a few cuts he had gotten from falling. "France said I should have fought back but I don't stand a chance against him" he whispered as he looked at the sink. "I could help you beat the American idiot" a rough male voice said, Canada looked up, and saw a man in the mirror who looked slightly like Canada, and had longer hair, that was pulled back into a ponytail, he was holding a hockey stick, and was wearing a ranger outfit. "W-who are you?" Asked Canada, who was getting intimidated by the other. "I'm Canada" the other one said smirking "b-but I'm Canada" Canada tried to argue. "Yes, but I'm Canada from another dimension, and I'm better" Canada just looked at the man claiming to be him, and slightly backed away. "Are you getting scared?" Asked the other Canada "don't worry, there is no reason to be afraid... Yet" he said still smirking evily. Canada just continued staring at the other, until he heard yelling "yo Canada dude! Britain said I have to apologize!" It was America. "Don't worry this isn't over, the countries from my dimension will break through and take over, keep that in mind" said the other Canada said, disappearing just as America entered. "Hey dude, what's wrong? You look like you've seen a ghost" the obnoxious American said, laughing, Canada just nodded and left the bathroom.

Ok I hope that this chapter didn't suck, I will try to post more often! Until then bye bye!