Thoughts

*no one's POV *

Emil (iceland ) sat in silence as he watched the others who also sat in silence, Emil, Felinciano, Lovino, Bella, and Natalya had all found a shed to hide in and come up with a plan, they had the door boarded up, first of all so the 2ps couldn't get in, second so that Natalya couldn't get out and get herself killed trying to save Ivan. Natalya was trying to escape when Emil looked at her "it's too late I saw the 2ps capture them all" he said, all of the siblings got a sad look at that, worrying for there brothers. "I hope they aren't hurt too bad, they don't deserve this" Bella said sadly "si, even though I hate the Spanish bastard, I don't want to see him get killed" Lovino said. "We need a plan" everyone looked in shock as they heard Felinciano say that seriously.

*Elizaveta POV*

I ran up and swung my pan at Roderiechs imposter, he spanked me with the riding crop in his hand and I glared. "You naughty girl, am I gonna have to punish you?" He had said seductively "you bastard! Don't you dare touch her!" Gilbert said and kicked Roddy in the balls, as Roddy fell to the floor. I kinda laughed at Gils immature move. Gilbert grabbed my hand and pulled me from the house, running "Sorry Elizaveta" he said as the house exploded. "What the hell Gilbert??" I yelled, "I kinda rigged the house with explosives while you were out, just in case something like this happened" he explained. I stopped running and looked at him "so mabey you aren't a complete idiot?" He laughed "of course not, I am the awesome one after all." We both just stood there laughing as he got a text.