Meet

*no one's POV*

The countries gathered in the shed mourning their lost family and friends. Gilbert and Elizaveta had arrived and were told everything.
Sadly no one noticed the mirror on the wall as they heard sadistic laughter.

Warning feels and character death, if it gets too bad look at the chapter cover picture.

"So, you two joined the party after killing Roddy" it was Luciano and he was looking at Gil and Elizaveta. "Although since you killed Roddy in that explosion, we will have to take one of your own" everyone's eyes widened as Luciano moved and Lutz pulled a tied up Ludwig out. "Gilbert?" Ludwig looked at Gilbert and smiled "I'm glad you are safe" he said "L-Ludwig?" Gil said, ready to cry, seeing his brother. "Do it!" Luciano said as Lutz stabbed a knife into Ludwigs chest "baby brother!!!!!!" Gilbert screamed. Ludwig was barely alive and said "G-Gilbert stay strong... win.." he said before dying. Gilbert screamed along with a few others as Gilbert fell to the ground crying, he couldn't take it, his baby brother was gone. Manaicle, sadistic laughing in the background as Elizaveta shattered the mirror.

Ok done

Elizaveta hugged Gilbert "I'm sorry" was all she could say as the others either cried or silently mourned, Felinciano was roughly crying while being comforted by Lovino. Elizaveta stood up "we have to do something" Natalya looked at her "and what exactly are we supposed to do, big brothers going to die...." her face saddened. Elizaveta sighed "Like Ludwig said we win, we take back OUR world!!!" She yelled then comforted them and made a plan.

I had to rewrite this so this is kinda lazy, also I almost cried both times I wrote this, the feels hurt.