Siblings

This chapter may be really sad, and I am so sorry...

* Ludwigs POV*

All of a sudden everyone stopped arguing as cupcakes fell from the ceiling, and they started exploding everyone was freaking out. We watched as a bunch of the 2ps busted through the door.

*Lukas (Norways) POV*

I stared at the strangers then turned to my brother sadly "Lil Brother stay safe" I said as my brother looked at me, I used my magic to transport him to another location. As I got shot by one of the 2ps.

* Neths (Netherlands, I don't know what his human name is) POV*

I looked at Belle (Belgium) and then at Antonio (Spain) who was protecting Feli and Lovi, he looked back and me and my enemy nodded at one another as we opened the windows slightly telling the younger siblings to go. "Be careful Belle" I told her "Big brother!" She yelled as we closed the windows running off to fight.

*Ivan (Russia) POV *

I looked at Natalya (Belarus) who was standing in front of me and Natalie (Ukraine) who was thinking the same as me, and we grabbed Natalya and dragged her to the window we had seen the other younger siblings leave from and opened it "go Natalya, stay safe for us" I told her. She looked at me sadly "no big brother! I won't leave you!" She yelled but me and Natalie got her out and locked the window so she couldn't return.

*Vash POV*

Good thing I left Lily at home, I hope she is ok, she has a gun to protect herself "Lily, please stay safe" I prayed under my breathe.

*Asians POV *

We will all stick together no matter what, we will fight as a family.

*Ludwigs POV*

Gil, please stay safe, and protect yourself and Elizaveta.

*Arthur POV*

"You idiot! Get out of here now!!!" I yelled at Alfred not wanting him to be hurt "no way big bro! I'm staying by your side" he laughed. Tears fell down my eyes, I was so proud of my brother.

*No one's POV*

The 2ps captured everyone in the meeting room and had locked them away, not finding the ones that were gone.

Once again sorry it takes so long to update, but I have so many ideas for future chapters now, so hopefully I will update sooner now
Bye bye