Romano

I'm going to start with a few countries seeing their 2p for the first time and then the main story line will begin. Also they are still countries but they are in school. Im starting with Romano because i think him meeting his 2p would be funnyXD and there will be cussing because its Romano (did i really need to explain that?) Well hope you like it..
*Romano's POV*

"Shut up you bastard!" I yelled at my fratello annoyed he's been hanging out with that potato bastard again. "Romano, oh its hug time" he said trying to hug me "don't touch me!" He cried "Romano I'm sorry" he whined " if you were really sorry you would stay away from the potato bastard now say you won't do it again" "but Romano he is my ally I can't do that." This just made me matter and I just stomped off mumbling "stupid potato bastard" as I walked to the bathroom to wash my face off my fratello had drawn on my face.... again. I washed my face then looked up at the mirror "what the hell???" I yelled looking at the mirror. It wasn't my reflection it was someone else "who the hell are you bastard?" I asked the mirror "wow you sure cuss alot don't ya?" He asked back he looked at me "wow your fashion is like totally unacceptable " he said " what the hell did you just say to me? Ugh I can't take this shit" I yelled "hey, quit cussing it's annoying " he replyed "I can do what ever the hell I want who the hell are you anyways? " I asked "I'm Romano " I glared at him this fake Romano was about to go down "like hell you are I'm Romano " I yelled getting annoyed. " Well I'm better at fashion and I'm not as loud and annoying as you and you won't stop cussing " he said. "I'm annoying? Like hell I am bastard and who the fuck cares about fashion anyways its stupid " I said to him. He gasped "mister you are wrong fashion is everything it is amazing" he said seriously I laughed "fashion is stupid, your funny bastard" "is am not this is very serious" I laughed "yeah yeah sure it is bastard" "Romano, I need help with the pasta" I heard Italy call out "fine you idiot I'll be there in a minute!" I said back "oh so your Italy makes the pasta too" the fake said. I looked at him "your Italy?" I asked, he smirked and disapeared "you bastard! What the hell is going on here?" I yelled "Romano is something wrong" my fratello asked "yeah, yeah I'm fine bastard" I said back "ok I really need help fratello please hurry" he said. I looked at the mirror one last time "fashion bastard" I mumbled before going to my fratello.
Ok well that was the first chapter I hoped you liked it if you want you can request the next country you want me to make see their 2p and I'll try to get it done. I already know I'm gonna have Spain meet his and I'm probably going to try to do it for Belgium since Belgium, Romano, and Spain are my favorite characters but anyways request a character and I'll try to get it done.
Adios guys hope you comment and request.