Knock Knock

I'm sorry I haven't updated in awhile I've been having problems with ideas, but I'm back :)

*no ones POV*

Everyone in the meeting room was fighting, like always, and every time Ludwig's would try to shut them up, it would fail. "You don't know anything Arthur, have some faith in the hero! Those villains don't stand a chance against me!" Alfred was yelling at Arthur, and Arthur would yell back "you bloody twit! You can't stop them!" "I can try!"
Francis was watching the fighting, staying out of it. Mathew was trying to stop it, but no one saw or heard him. Ivan was threatening people to be quiet with his pipe, and Felinciano was getting yelled at by his brother. The whole time Ludwig was getting stressed out, wondering if his Brother and Elizaveta would be fine.

*Gilberts POV*

Elizaveta kept trying to go fight, but of course I wouldn't let her with her injuries, that wouldn't be awesome of course. "Gil! Get your ass off of me, or else I will beat you with my frying pan!" She yelled, that did worry me, she was pissed, but as long as I sat on her I was fine. I was suddenly pushed on the floor, and Elizaveta jumped on me with her pan. "Come on Elizaveta! Calm down I was only trying to be awesome and help!"

*Elizavetas POV*

I listened to Gil complain and beg for freedom "that was not awesome! Sitting on a lady like that" I told him, crossing my arms. "What lady? All I see is you" he said.

......

"Gilbert! You are dead!" I yelled as I was about to hit him with the pan, but I heard someone enter the room. Me and Gilbert both stood up and looked at the door, ready to fight. We froze when we saw.....

Cliffhanger time! I hope I will update faster this time! Once again I am sorry!
Bye bye!