England

I know I said I was gonna do Spain and Belgium and take requests, and I know I just made this story but I got this idea and I really want to write it so oh well. Anyways this is England meeting his 2p so enjoy, and yes most of them will meet there 2p after a fight.

England's POV

"You bloody git what were you thinking?" I said as I yelled at America "I'm sorry bro but it's Canada's fault" America complained. "You beat Canada up just because you found out that Justin Bieber came from his country" I said to him. "Bro, that is a legit reason to beat him up" he argued "no it isn't America that is a terrible reason" I said back " yes it is come on British dude it makes perfect sense" he whined "America just don't do it again" I said "fine" he said. "Remember you got suspended because of the fight so no video games " I said being strict. "Oh come on Eyebrows that's not fair" he complained "what did you just call me?" I asked annoyed "nothing dude don't worry about it " he said walking away. I went to the bathroom and to look in the mirror 'my eyebrows aren't that bad are they?' I thought. When I looked in the mirror I didn't see myself but instead a colorful guy "who are you?" I asked the colorful fellow "Oh well I'm England " he replied "the bloody hell? No your not!" I yelled, he gasped "that's 25 cents for the swear jar mister!" He said sounding shocked "the what?" I asked, he giggled like a maniac "oh don't worry you'll understand later" he said as he broke into a laughing fit. "What the bloody hell is going on here? " I asked, and again he gasped "that makes 50 cents mister" he said "what the bloody hell are you talking about? " "75 cents" "the bloody hell is wrong with you?" "$1" he said "forget this I'm done " I said, he giggled like crazy until he disapeared leaving only my reflection. "What was that about?" I asked to no one "you'll see" I heard his voice in my head. "Bloody hell I'm going mad" "$1.25" I heard his voice one last time as I left the bathroom even more annoyed then when I went in.
Ok well that's part two hope you enjoyed it. I apologize if you like Justin Beaver i just had to do that sorry. Anyways remember comment and request I'm still doing Spain and Belgium I just really wanted to do this chapter and I have to research Spain and Belgiums 2ps more, so yeah.
Adios my little readers.