Hi

I couldn't think of a title
*Vashs POV*

I took the Mirror from Rodriech and looked at it seeing someone who looked a little scared "what the Hell?" I asked "um, hello my name is Voss, I am your 2p" the thing said "oh really?" I asked, it nodded, I looked at Lily "I am sorry" I told her "it's ok big brother" she said. "Now" i looked at Voss "tell your sister not to torment Lily or I will personally kill you both!" I yelled at him, he looked slightly afraid "ok, I will try" he said "good" I slammed the mirror on the ground breaking it. "You broke my mirror!" Rodriech yelled "get over it, the mirrors are possessed anyways" I said "they aren't just possessed, Alfreds 2p got out, and they are all planning to do the same" Rodriech explained "seriously?" Lily asked in fear "yes" Rodriech said, Lily hugged me "I will protect you Lily, now let's go home" I said as we started walking home, Rodriech walked towards his home as well.

*Arthurs POV*

After everyone except Alfred and Mathew went home, Mathew and Alfred were sitting in the living room, Alfred was making Mathew watch one of his stupid shows, while I was making some tea, when someone knocked on the door. I went to answer the door, seeing Francis "hello mon ami" he said "what do you want frog?" I asked "I was bored so I just wanted to visit" he said, I sighed, but then got an idea and smiled "Francis? Could you please go to my mirror? There is something I want to show you" I said "but of course, I will go look now" he said walking towards the bathroom, I smirked this is payback for annoying me and fighting me all those years.

hey guys, I felt like writing more so here is another chapter!
Bye bye