Italy

Italy:Feliciano
Romano:Lovino
Germany: Ludwig
2P Romano: Flavio
2p Italy: Luciano
Canada: Mathew
America: Alfred
England: Arthur
Warning (do I even have to say it? ) cursing (*cough cough* Romano *cough*)
*Italys pov*

I skipped through the house "Fratello! Where are you damn bastard?" I heard my fratello yell out "ciao Lovino! What is it that you need?" I asked running to him. He glared "have any strange bastards come here?" He asked, I shook my head "no, what do you mean? Only Ludwig has come" I told him smiling. "I'm not talking about the damn potato eater!! I'm going  to show you!" He yelled. He  grabbed me and pulled me to the mirror, I screamed and hid behind Lovino, he screamed also and tried to hide behind me. In the mirror there was a colourful guy, and  a not colourful guy, the not colorful guy was holding a knife to the other ones throat. "Oh look Flavio, they finally showed up" one said smirking, "I told you that Lovino was going to show Feliciano soon, I've been watching him for a while, Luciano" Flavio said to Luciano. Me and Lovino watched them terrified "then let me explain" said Luciano looking straight at me, smirking  "I am your 2p, or almost the opposite of you, from another more boring world, and since all of  the countries 2ps are bored, we are going to take over your world, doesn't that sound-" he continued until he was cut off by me retreating away and pulling Lovino "I surrreeeennnnddoorrrrrrr!!!!!" I yelled, waving a flag and running out of the house, the last thing I heard before leaving was a knife clanking to the ground, which just made me run faster, towards Ludwigs house, still pulling Romano behind me.

*Canada's pov*

They are going to kill us, we are going to die, that thing in the mirror even said so i thought to myself,  shaking as I sat in the corner, why does it have to be like this? Why? It doesn't make sense. And no one believes me, Arthur has been ignoring everyone, and Alfred just called me crazy I kept thinking "um, Mathew, bro, I need to say sorry for not believing you earlier" I looked up to see Alfred, he actually looked serious for once, this completely worried me that something was wrong.

Sorry that one was short, but i thought it would be better this way, with Italy retreating.
And sorry for making Canada almost go crazy.
Ciao- hello (italian)
Fratello- brother (italian)
I'm sorry if I had words in other languages in other chapters, if so I've been forgetting to say what they mean, sorry.
And thank you so much if you are still reading this story!!!!
Bye bye.