Germany

Ok so here is Germany! Also I'm going to start using human names, because it seems less confusing that way since they are the same country. And in case you didn't know:
Germany: Ludwig
2P! Germany: Lutz
N.Italy: Feliciano

Once again Feliciano is skipping out on training I thought to myself as I walked to the gym to train. Once to the gym I started lifting weights. "Feliciano really should train more" I said under my breath, "training is too much work, I don't understand how you train so much" a voice said, I looked up to the mirror that was covering the wall across from me. I saw a man who had a scar on his face, he had purple eyes, wore a brown hat, and a brown jacket. "Who are you?" I asked the man "I'm you from another dimension, but my name is Lutz, and I hate training" he answered. I shook my head "there's no way you're me you are to lazy, meaning if you are me you need to train more" I told him. He shrugged "I didn't think you would willingly help the enemy" I looked at him "so you are an enemy?" He nodded. "Everyone in my world is the enemy of everyone in your world, we are also a type of opposite" he explained, I nodded "I can tell, but I'm not worried" he looked confused "why not?" He asked "because you are lazy, this also means that there is a good chance that the strong countries, are weak where you are from, but this world also mean countries like Felicianos country would be more of a threat, but there isn't to many of them, this also means that figuring out their weaknesses shouldn't be too hard. Therefore the countries in your world aren't necessarily a threat" I told him, then I went back to working out. "You've got everything wrong, you'll see when the day comes that we can be a threat" he said sounding confident. "Why do you keep saying we? At first you said you don't train, meaning you can't be that strong, so you clearly are a threat, so I'm not worried" I said, still working out. He glared at me "so you think you're so smart? fine believe what you wish, but when the day comes, you well regret it" he said as he started to disappear, and I just continued working out, thinking about what just happened.

Ok that one is done, I got 2 done in one day! this is a good outcome of being bored. I'm sorry if it sucked, I don't know much about 2p Germany and I'm not good at writing about 1p Germany to begin with. I'm probably also going to start updating more frequently, or at least try. Also I'm going to go back and add covers to the chapters!
Bye bye!