Cupcakes

Guys I am so sorry I am horrible at remembering to update, I feel bad :( I also feel like this story is getting worse but I will try to fix it.

*3rd person POV*

"My my, you two are just as kinky as your 2ps" a voice said with an accent. Elizaveta and Gilbert looked up to see a man who looked like Roderiech, but wearing red and smirking. "Roderiech? Why are you here? I'm supposed to be watching Elizaveta because I am awesome, and you are not!" Gilbert yelled at the stranger. Elizaveta glared at Gilbert "I don't need you to watch me I am fine alone!" She yelled, Gilbert shook his head "nein!" The stranger shook his head "while your arguing is entertaining, and I love your kinky version of 'watching' Elizaveta and would love to join" his smirk grew "I am here on business" he finished. Gilbert laughed "funny trick Roderiech, I was starting to think something was wrong, but your talking about business, so nevermind" he said. Elizaveta facepalmed then glared at Gilbert "you idiot! Don't you know what's going on? He is Roderiechs 2p!!!!" She yelled then stood up and got in a defensive stance. Gilberts eyes widened once he realized "ohhhh" he said, the 2p laughed "the girl is smart, unlike you snowball" he said to Gilbert, who got annoyed with the nickname "oh, I am sorry, I never introduced myself, my name is Roddy, the 2p Austria" he finished. Elizaveta continued to glare "well what is this business you spoke of?" She asked "well that's simple...."

*Olivers POV*

Where is everyone? We should be starting. I looked into the window of the 1p room and laughed they can't even handle a simple meeting? They well be done for quickly. Now, where is Allen?

*Felincianos POV*

This is really weird, even though everyone is arguing like usual, they seem more serious than usual. I guess these 2ps are a big deal, I mean my 2p was terrifying, so it makes sense, even big brother Lovi is scared, he is yelling at me to be serious for once, but he is still finding ways to complain about Ludwig at the same time. I just wish we could all get along and eat pasta, pasta is so good, it is the best thing ever, pasta, pasta, pasta, oh! Mabey I should pay attention sense this is serious.

*Olivers POV*

Forget it, Allen is taking to long,
These cupcakes can go off any minute and I don't want to be holding them when they do. I opened the window quietly and threw the explosive cupcakes into the meeting room, and left so I wouldn't be caught in the explosion.