Meeting part one!

Romano: Lovino
Italy: Feliciano
Germany: Ludwig
Prussia: Gilbert
Hungary: Elizaveta
Austria: Rodriech
Canada: Mathew
America: Alfred
England: Arthur
This chapter will probably be either longer/multi parts/ Both
More characters will meet their 2ps later, but this is just taking a break from that.
Warnings: Cursing, possible violence, and other things mabey, who knows? I'm unpredictable.

*Felicianos POV*

I pulled my fratello to Ludwigs house, trying to run from the crazy mirror monsters. "You damn bastard! Why are we at the potato bastards house?" Lovino yelled at me "because Ludwig can help!" I yelled back "he can't do shit idiot" he said angrily "you're wrong" I told him. I knocked on Ludwigs door "ja ja I'm coming" Ludwig said from within the house. The door opened to Ludwig standing there looking kinda worried, this is really wierd, Ludwig always looks so strong and brave, but he doesn't look at all like that. "Ludwig! These mirror monsters attacked me and Lovi!" I explained, earning a glare from my fratello "dint call me that! My name is Lovino, not Lovi! Why does everyone insist on calling me that? And we don't need the potato bastards help!" He yelled,  I hid behind Ludwig. "Ja, I've seen them too, apparently they want war" he told us "ja it's true!" We heard another voice behind us. I turned to see Elizaveta, Rodriech, and Gilbert "west, this is bad they are going to kill us, my 2p threw a knife at me!" Gilbert explained, "2p?" Ludwig questioned.

*Gilberts POV*

We were trying to figure out what to do when we decided west could help, Rodriech also decided we should call them 2ps, and of course Elizaveta agreed. When we got to West's house, the Vargas brothers were already there. When West questioned what 2ps were, Rodriech explained "that's what we decided would be best to call these mirror people." West nodded "considering that they are like us, but not exactly that is a good idea Rodriech" he told him, Feliciano nodded also agreeing "also, that's probably why the knife was in the wall if your 2p threw a knife at you" west said, understanding. "He also called me annoying! I'm not annoying! I'm awesome" I said smiling, everyone laughed. "You are annoying Gil" Lovino said, for once not cussing when saying something "you don't know the awesome me Lovi!" I told him. He got mad "ok you damn bastard, don't call me Lovi! Also you and François used to go to the tomato bastards house all the time, mainly drunk, so yes I know you, you damn bastard!" he yelled. Oh yeah Lovino used to stay at Tonis house... "fine I guess you know some things about the awesome me" I said smiling.  "Stop getting distracted and focus!" West yelled, we all looked at him "anyways I know we have all figured out this has to do with magic, and I'm pretty sure we all have one person who we blame" he continued, we all nodded "Arthur..." we all said at once, except Lovino who instead said Eyebrow bastard.

Arthurs house
*Alfreds POV*

Eyebrows had called me and Mathew to his house for some reason. "Ok so you two have seen those mirror things I'm guessing,  right?" Arthur said, we nodded. "Bro, what did you do? Did you mess up your magic again or something?" I asked Arthur. Of course Mathew was sitting there quietly "you bloody twit! I did nothing! I'm guessing these things just came here on their own will, but sadly I know little to nothing about them" he explained.  We all sat in an awkward silence, trying to decide what to do "dude are you sure you did nothing?" I asked breaking the silence "you bloody twit!" He yelled, we started arguing and fighting like normal brothers do, just mabey a little worse. "Guys please don't fight" I heard a voice say "dude the ghost is back!" I screamed and hid "Alfred I even came here with you, and you already forgot who I am, it's me Mathew, your brother" he said. I slowly looked at him "oh hey bro! I didn't see you there!" I said smiling, he looked sad "yeah I'm used to it by now" he said "don't be said bro, let's go get ice cream and McDonald's to make you feel better, since I'm the hero and can't let people be sad!" I said grabbing his arm and pulling him to the front door, he was complaining about not wanting to eat trash or something like that, but oh well we aren't eating trash, we are eating fast food. "You bloody twits what about the mirror things?" I heard Arthur yell, but me and Mathew left before he could protest more.

*Arthurs POV*

Those twits, leaving before we could decide what to do. I heard banging on the door are they already back? Knowing Alfred they should be gone at least all day if they are going to McDonald's and for ice cream. "Arthur What the hell did you do? Open the door now!" I heard Ludwig yelling why is he yelling at me? I haven't done anything. "You bastard! my fratello and I almost died because of the damn 2ps" Lovino yelled. Why is Lovino with Ludwig?  I thought they hated eachother, and what is a 2p? Could they mean the- they blame me too don't they? I sighed just because I know magic doesn't mean I can be blamed for everything. "Bloody hell" I said before opening the door...

To be continued....
Sorry for not updating in awhile I haven't gotten many Ideas, but my ideas are back muahahahaha.
Anyways I will try to update sooner this time.
And I hope you guys like the idea of not just doing the countries seeing their 2ps, but other stuff happening too, and I'm sorry if you dont....
Plus the photo is random but it's so cute!
Fratello- Brother ( italian )
Ja- yes ( German )

Bai bai!