Chapter 5 𓆉

"Are we going to walk all the way back to your house?" Mirabel groaned. I shook my head, "No, I think mama would be okay with it. Plus, when Ali gets back to the house without me she can just explain what's happening." I spoke. "That's a good idea," Ali said, getting out of her seat. "Camilo why'd we get these chairs? We were only in here with Pepa for like a minute." Camilo looked down at his feet, "Yeah, well I thought we'd be in here longer, not just a minute. After all, it was a tiring walk and I wanted to sit down." Camilo spoke, ruffling his hair.

I stared at him. I was lost in thoughts. His hair was so curly and smelled like oranges, his poncho looked so comfy and cozy, and he was so sweet. "Y/n!" Mia shouted, waving her hand in front of my face. My gaze focused in on Camilo, "Oh, sorry." I blinked hard and shook my head. Camilo chuckled. "When is Ali walking back?" I asked. "She should go now," Camilo stood up. "I mean she has to cook for the whole town. That's going to take some effort." Ali nodded and patted Camilos back, "Good point." Ali said.

Ali pulled me into a hug and squeezed me, "Ali! Let go!" I laughed. Ali smiled and gently put me down, "I'm outta here, see you guys tomorrow, assuming your coming to get some food after we bake all of it." Ali spoke. Mia nodded her head, "We're all going, the whole family! We always look forward to your baking." Mia laughed. "Right, well I can't wait to see you guys there! Adiós!" Ali spoke, turning on her heel and leaving the room.

Mia bite her lip, "Wait Ali! You forgot to give me a hug!" Mia shouted and ran after Ali. I wiggled my eyebrows and laughed. "So hermosa, what do you wanna do?" Camilo asked. I furrowed my eyebrows, "You pick." Camilo smirked and grabbed my wrist, he began to pull me up the stairs. "Woah!" I giggled. As Camilo pulled me up the stairs we passed a tall gorgeous girl, she had long black hair, a purple dress, and a flower in her hair. "Woah, woah, woah. Camilo what are you doing to that poor girl?" The girl asked, pointing her pointer finger at me. Camilo looked down at his feet, "I was going to show her something." Camilo spoke.

The girl walked up to us, "I love your skirt! It's so pretty." She remarked. I flushed, "Aw thanks! I made it myself." She nodded then stepped over to Camilo, "Isa leave them alone!" Someone yelled, I turned around. It was Mia. It was the perfect timing. This Isa girl was very beautiful, but seemed scary. Isa turned to Mia, "What do you want? I'm just trying to have a friendly conversation here, are you saying you don't love me? The person keeping our reputation strong? Mia you don't want to know what I'll do to you if you keep blocking my path, so mama some sisterly advice, stay out of my way." and with that, Isa walked off. She swung her hair around and created a green vine, decorated with flowers of all sorts.

I turned to Mia, "What's her problem?" I asked, eying her out of the corner of my eye. Mia sighed, "A lot of things." Camilo chuckled and turned around. "Oh yeah! Y/n let me finish showing you what I wanted to show you!" Camilo spoke excitedly. He was so cute. When Camilo was happy his smile was twice its normal size, his eyes grew bigger, and his body posture became more bubbly. "Alright pretty boy, lead the way." I laughed happily. Camilo smirked, "Of course hermosa." Camilo gently grabbed the palm of my hand and pulled me into his room. I giggled, "What're you doing?" I asked. Camilo grinned and pointed to his bed, "Sit there, I have to get something." Camilo ran out of his room as I nodded.

I looked around his room. He had photos of his family by his bed, he had two closets; one full of clothes and the other lead to a large room with pictures of everyone in the town. I blushed when I saw my photo was hearts in red sharpie around it. Aww. I heard commotion in the main part of the room, I opened the closet door to see Mirabel. "Mia?" I asked. She looked scared, her knees and hands were shaking and she was sweating. "Mia? Are you okay?" I proceeded to ask before she looked at me, her eyes were wide and her mouth was trembling. "T-the house, Casita. Was s-shaking and there we-were cracks all over.." Mia spoke, forcing the words out of here. My eyes widened. No. Oh no. I put my hands on Mias shoulders, "Where's Camilo?" I asked. Mia looked down, "I don't know, but I think I know how to help
Casita." Mia spoke.

I stared at her before speaking firmly, "Show me." Mia nodded and walked out of the room.

————————————————————————

Sorry for this SUPER short chapter, I hope you enjoyed it. I was quite late in posting this one, sorry.

I'm excited for the adventure with Mia and Y/n! I think the hearts around Y/ns photo in Camilos room was super cute!

In this story Mia already talked to Dolores and Luisa, they just have to explore Brunos tower. I can't wait to write more, it's going to be more exciting! There will be less Camilo, but it will still be interesting and fun!

Stay gold.