Chapter 20

"Hi Dayana! And once again, of course you two can have a sleepover!" I spoke. Dayana beamed, "Thank you so much! You see when ever I visit I normally stay at their house, but we bought a house here, but it's actually under construction so we couldn't stay there. So I'm in the Madrigal household, which is totally awesome, but I don't really wanna be around Camilo at the moment, you know?" Dayana explained.

I nodded, "I completely understand." I replied. Mia chuckled, "So are you gonna make me sleep on the ground like I made you do?" She asked. I laughed, "You know it! No I'm joking, I could probably take the mattress from the guest room and drag it in here. You two could sleep on that." Dayana smiled, "Thanks! You're awesome!"

I laughed, "Thanks Dayana." Does she really think I'm awesome? Mia walked over to me and put her arm around my shoulders, "This is my best friend right here." Mia spoke. I laughed. "Anyways, you two can, I don't know, do something in here while I go get the mattress from the guest room, okay?" I asked.

Mia and Dayana nodded. I turned around and walked out of the room, I turned left and entered the guest room. The guest room was really clean, I mean no one really stayed in it. I walked over to the bed and stripped off the blanket and sheet. I bent down on my knees and lifted it up, I stood up again and began to step backwards, pulling the mattress with me.

I eventually got the whole mattress off the bed. I propped it up on its side and dragged it through the doorway and down the hallway all the way over to my room. "Make way! Make way! The guest mattress coming through!" I yelled. Dayana chuckled slightly as they moved out of the way.

I let it go limp in midair and it fell flat. "That was pretty easy, not gonna lie." I spoke. I walked back to the guest room and gathered the sheet and blanket I pulled off the mattress. I walked back to my room and threw the blanket and sheet at them, "Set it up, it was an exhausting trip." I spoke, sarcastically. I walked over to my bed and flopped down on it.

Dayana and Mia laughed, "Okay we'll set it up." Mia spoke. I held up a pathetic thumbs up and grunted, signaling I understood. Dayana laughed at my behavior. Mia rolled her eyes, "She does this all the time, it's annoying!" Mia spoke, and once again, she spoke sarcastically.

Dayana giggled.

                      ——————————

It had been about thirty minutes after we set up the mattress. We didn't really know what we wanted to do until sunset so we went around and said things as options. Dayana went first, next was Mia, and finally I would go.

"Dance in the town square!" Dayana suggested. Mia and I looked at each other and laughed, "We can't dance." We spoke in sync.

"How about we go back to that cool pond." Mia suggested. I really considered this one, it seemed fun, but we didn't know if Dayana would like since she's never been there. "Mhm, I don't know."

"Maybe we could paint each other!" I suggested. Dayana giggled, "Paint on us?" Mia asked, smiling. "No, no! Paint each other. Like we'd each have a canvas and we'd pick who to paint. Since there's three of us we could each pick someone and it'd be even." I explained.

"I don't know, I'm leaning towards my idea!" Mia spoke.

So we eventually decided and Dayana's idea. Dayana's an excellent dancer so this was exciting for her, but Mia and I suck ass when we dance. We picked Dayana's idea because both of our ideas required getting messy and we didn't want to clean stuff up.

We gathered two speakers and Dayana brought her phone along, we hooked up the speakers to her phone so she could play songs off it. Our plan was to attract more people to dance and eventually we'd have half of even all of Encanto dancing around us!

                        ——————————

We walked into town square. I saw the similar fountain where Camilo pushed Miguel to the ground. Negative thoughts surrounded me, but Dayana tapped me on the shoulder. "You okay?" She asked. I nodded, "Yeah." I spoke, my voice slightly trembling.

There was still a table up from the sale my family hosted. We set both of the speakers on it and turned them up higher, but not up all the way. Dayana grabbed her phone and clicked on the song "Échame La Culpa," by Luis Fonsi and Demi Lovato.

Dayan walked into the middle of the town square and began to sway her hips to the best of the music. I mumbled the words under my breath, Mia looked at me. "You know this song?" She asked. I nodded, "Oh yeah. When I was younger, Ali and I would dance to this song together on our kitchen counter. My mama would throw flip flops at us to get us off." I spoke, laughing.

A few people joined Dayana already. Dayana raised her eyebrows and gestured for us to come dance with her. I looked at Mia, "I'm gonna go dance, you should come." I spoke before turning around and walking over to Dayana.

I didn't know how to dance, but I was sure I could figure it out. It couldn't be that hard, right? "How do I do it?" I asked Dayana. "Do what?" I sighed, "Dance!" I replied, whispering. Dayana stopped. "Go with the flow! Don't worry about anything! Express yourself with your moves." Dayana spoke, moving her hands in a wavy motion.

I nodded and took a few breaths. Express yourself with your moves. I planted my feet and shook my upper half before swaying my hips around. I smiled. Dayana looked at me and raised her eyebrows in shock, "You're doing it!" She spoke.

I laughed, "I am!"

————————————————————————

I hope you guys like this chapter! I AM SO SORRY FOR POSTING SO LATE! Anyways, I had a lovely person message me/write on my board about how they'd like if Camilo and Y/ns relationship could be spiced up and yes, it can!

I'm going to be doing that next chapter, that's a promise!

ANYWAYS LISTEN TO THIS!

—————————

Story (section):

Okay so I have a crush on this really sweet brunette kid. And there's these things my school does where you write your name on a paper and who your sending it to for Valentine's Day. I wrote one to him and on the back I wrote a few things and I also said, "I think you're really cool." Okay? Keep that in mind! So Valentine's Day comes around they deliver it to him, I got one from him too, but that not what this is about! Okay so the end of the day rolls around and we're playing "Heads Up Seven Up,". So the kid I have a crush on has a friend up there who's picking people. He picks the kid I have a crush on. So they say "Heads  down, thumbs up!" So I do that. Someone touches my thumb and whispers into my ear, "I think you're really cool too." LIKE AHHHHHH. And they say "Heads up." So I lift my head up and stand up since I got picked. They call on me to pick who I think picked me, I saw his name and I was correct. LIKE OMG I WAS SCREAMING INSIDE. Y'ALL LIKE IDC WHAT Y'ALL THINK, I'M SO HAPPY BRO!

—————————

Anyways have an amazing day! And I hope y'all liked this chapter as much as I liked writing it.

Stay gold.