Chapter 28 PT.2

Bruno sighed. "Your relationship with Isabella will always be like that if you don't try to change it. Please girls. Please can you at least try?" Bruno asked us, glancing between the two of us quickly.

I looked at Mia, Mia looked at me. I glanced around, attempting to explain what I was thinking with my eyes. Mia furrowed her eyebrows at first and shrugged, but she gave up quickly and just told me she couldn't understand.

"I'm trying to ask you what you think. I mean she's been rude to me, but I want to save the miracle so I don't care what we do. You decide." I explained.

I wasn't lying. I really didn't care, at all. It was all Mia's decision. But if I was picking, I'd pick hug Isa. I mean yeah, she definitely is rude, but she's Mia's sister and she's a human too. All humans make mistakes. Isa might be making mistakes, she might be trying to really find who she really is.

"I want to save the miracle too." Mia replied. I raised my eyebrows, "So you'll hug Isa?" I asked. Mia sighed, pressed her lips together and nodded. "But you know you will have to hug her too? We both do, according to tío Bruno's prophecy."

"Yeah, yeah. I know. At least we both do it, not one of us will have to suffer on our own, right?" I asked, sarcastically. Mia chuckled softly, "Right." She responded. Bruno smiled, "You two will do it?" He asked eagerly.

I grinned, "Yep! We'll do it."

"When?" Mia asked. Bruno focused his attention to Mia, "What? Can you repeat that?" Bruno asked. "When? When will we attempt to hug Isa?" Mia spoke, repeating her previous question.

"Right now." Bruno replied.

"What!"

                           ——————————

Bruno, I, and Mia were all hiding behind a large fern plant in front of Isa's bedroom door. "I'll do it, but I know Isa won't want me, us, to do it." Mia spoke. Bruno rolled his eyes, "It doesn't really matter if Isa doesn't want you to do it, I mean the fate of the miracle, our family, doesn't rest in Isa's hands. It rests in yours, in you both." Bruno spoke, placing his hands on our shoulders as he stared us square in the eyes.

"Let's go." I spoke. "Right now."  Mia looked at me and hesitated before nodding 'yes'. I stood up and began walking towards Isa's bedroom door, "Wait!" A voice called out. I turned around, Mia was standing up. "Are you sure you want to do this? I mean it's Isa." Mia spoke, nervously laughing and baring her teeth.

I rolled my eyes, "Mia, don't be such a wussy. Let's go, I want to finally save this miracle, once and for all. Let's go." I spoke.

Mia eventually gave in after tío Bruno and I convinced her. Mia and I enter locked arms and knocked on Isa's door together. Nobody answered the first time so we did it once more.

"Come in!"

Mia turned the doorknob and flung open the door. Isa sat on her bed, combing her hair. "Hi Isa! So nice to see you, haha. I have a proposal." Mia yelled.

Isa stood up, "Ugh- you two." Isa shouted. "Yes. It's us, it's us. Nice to see you too." I replied. "I don't like you Y/n, I will never." Isabella spoke.

"I'm aware of that. I'm trying to make this situation sound better for myself." I spoke. Isa rolled her eyes at me, "Whatever, I don't care Y/n, I really don't," Isa turned to Mia. "Now what was that proposal?"

Mia laughed nervously and cleared her throat before speaking, "Well, I-i, um thought, since you're s-such a go-good-" Mia was having trouble saying this sentence, why? Well I don't know, she just didn't want to pronounce it.

"-sister, I thought we all, you know, should- uh,  hug?" Mia spoke, chocking the words up and out of her mouth. Isa scoffed and raised her eyebrows in disgust, "Us? Hug?" She asked.

Isa began to laugh, "Oh my god! You're making my stomach hurt from that joke. This is the only funny thing you've ever said." Mia sighed and looked at me, "I knew something like this would happen. What do we do?" Mia asked.

I shrugged, not knowing what to say or do. "Isa!" I shouted. Isa stopped laughing and grabbing her stomach as she looked up at where the source of the sound came from.

Her eyes landed on me, her smile switched from existing to nonexistent. "What?" I pointed to Mia, "Well she's not joking. Hug us, I know you want to!" I spoke.

Isa chuckled, "Now that one is almost as funny as Mirabel's joke." Isa replied. Mia rolled her eyes, "We're not trying to be funny, we're not trying to make jokes. You're just taking some suggestions in the wrong way." Mia shouted, cupping her mouth with her hands to help her voice reach farther.

Isa began to make her way down her stairs and over the flowery ground, over to us. "You know what!" Mia yelled. "What?" Isa asked, raising her left eyebrow. "I don't care what you think! You're just a stupid, spoiled brat!"

"Brat?" Isa screamed. "Yeah! You think you're sooo amazing, but your really a pathetic princessy bitch- uh, thing!" Mia screamed back. "Oh! You little-"

Isa created a pinky-purplish flower. It grabbed Mia's ankle and pulled her down viciously. I moved my lips forward and scrunched my nose up, "Oof, that looks like it hurt." I mumbled to myself.

Mia winced, but soon began to tug at the flowers on the ground in an attempt to stop the flower from pulling her out of the room. "You selfish brat!" Mia yelled.

"Selfish! I've been stuck being perfect my whole entire life! And all you've ever done for me is mess things up!" Isa screamed.

————————————————————————

Hey guys! Sorry for not posting on Friday, I am posting on Saturday though! I was traveling I'm sorry!

Anyways, all of that pt.1, pt.2 shit is not going to be a regular thing, that's something that's not going to happen. I just made an exception for how tired I was and how much school was just that week, sorry. 😅

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

Stay gold.