Chapter 21

Dayana and I danced for a while before Mia finally joined us. We all danced around, people danced around us. A lot of people came, it was really fun!

Thirty minutes after Mia came and danced with us the Madrigal household began to arrive. They looked happy, all except Camilo.

Camilo leaned on a post facing everyone. He looked bored and dull. He watched Dayana and I more than anyone else, but we ignored him and continued to dance happily. I shook my hips around and swayed my upper torso.

Miguel came over to us and danced around Dayana, he was checking her out. Mia and I laughed. Dayana finally realized what Miguel was doing and smirked. Dayana grabbed his forearm and dug him further into the crowd, away from us.

"Oh my god, she's totally into him." Mia spoke, pausing her dancing and walking over to me. I laughed, "They're both into each other." I replied. Mia nodded, "Mhm." Camilo look frustrated. Was he frustrated because I was ignoring him or because Miguel pulled Dayana away?

Either way it didn't matter. I wasn't happy with him. No one was. "Y/n!" I turned around, it was Pepa! "Pepa! It's so nice to see you!" I spoke. Pepa walked over to me and smiled, "I've missed seeing you at the house! For a while I thought you didn't like us anymore, but then I heard what Camilo did and I understood," She explained.

"I didn't mean to raise my son like that and I came to say we have missed you and I'm extremely sorry for what he did." She finished. "Pepa it wasn't your fault on what Camilo did. I angered him and he didn't know what to do so he tripped me. I understand he was frustrated and I'm not mad that he was frustrated, I'm just mad on how he took out his frustration." I replied.

Pepa nodded, "Well I'll see you around? Listen, you're welcome back anytime you want, okay? We all love you." Pepa spoke before hugging me and walking off. I turned to Mia, but she wasn't there. "Oh well." I muttered to myself. I shrugged and began to dance again.

"Y/n.."

Mhm? What was that? I turned around again. As I turned I wondered who it was. Mia? Miguel? Dayana? Dolores? Isa? Mama? It was Camilo. "Hola Camilo." I spoke, quietly as I folded my arms across my chest. "Um, d-do like- do you want, like well- do you wanna, you know, like- walk with me?" Camilo asked, stuttering on every word.

Should I? I was mad at Camilo, but I did want to resolve what happened and get close with Camilo again. "Sure I guess." I responded. Camilo nodded, "Follow me." He instructed, politely. I did what he said, we eventually ended up at a cute like hill with one little tree on top of it.

We stood there for a few minutes in silence. "This is the place where I come to think." Camilo finally spoke, breaking the silence. Camilo bent down and ripped a flower of it stem, it was a tulip. The tulip was pink and luscious.

Camilo bit his lip and stood back up, "Here. You can have this. As an apology for tripping you, I know it's not the ideal apology present or apology at all, bu-" I hugged Camilo. He was stiff and breathing heavily. He didn't hug me back, he was in shock.

I was so glad that Camilo apologized, I don't care what he gave me for the apology I just cared that he apologized. "Thank you." I whispered to him. "Your welcome, hermosa." Camilo replied. I looked up at him, "I mean, if you don't want me to call you hermosa I'll just call you Y/n." Camilo added quickly.

I laughed, "No it's fine. You can call me hermosa, I don't really mind." I spoke. Camilo sighed, "Good, because I've been dying to calm you that for a while." He said. I released him from my hug, "I'm sorry." I spoke, apologizing.

"What?" He asked. "I'm sorry for calling you an asshole on the phone. I really am, I've felt bad about it every since I said it. I'm really sorry." I responded. "No, I'm sorry. I was rude to Miguel, I wouldn't hand the phone to Mia when you asked multiple times, and I tripped you in an attempt to make you jealous."

I slightly chuckled, "It's alright. I guess you are an asshole, huh?" I asked, sarcastically. Camilo grinned, "I guess I am." He spoke. We laughed a little. It felt good, I haven't laughed with Camilo in a while. And I missed it, I missed his corny little laugh. 

"Anyways, follow me. I have something to show you." Camilo spoke. "Aye, aye captain!"

                      ———————————

He walked for a mile and a half until Camilo stopped. We were in front of a wooden frame, there were green vines in front of the entrance. You could hear the faint sound of water running and hitting stones.

"What is this place?" I asked, looking around. Camilo smirked, "We're not there yet." Camilo spoke. I furrowed my eyebrows, "What?" Camilo shook his head and laughed before grabbing a few vines to make a entrance into the cove they were covering.

"Ladies first." I grinned and walked through the vines, Camilo walked in after me. There was a small pond in the center of the cove and a huge waterfall pouring into it. "Woah.."

"Isn't it beautiful?" Camilo asked. I nodded. "Just like you." Camilo added, looking down at me. We stared into each other's eyes, I began to lean in. Was I really trying to kiss Camilo?

The answer is, I was. And I did. Our lips connected. It happened fast, it happened quickly, but it was amazing.

————————————————————————

Hey guys! I hope you like this chapter, but I am sorry about it being short and posting it late. As I promised, I spiced up their relationship, not by a lot, but I did all the same!

Thank you for all the support! I hope you all have a good day or night or afternoon or morning! <3

Stay gold.