Chapter 23

I grabbed my white silk pajamas and slipped them on. "Okay, you can turn around now." I spoke. Mia did as I told her and turned back around, facing me.

"When do you think Dayana will be back?" I asked. Mia shrugged, "11:00?" She responded. "So pretty soon, okay."

I stared at Mia. She was scratching her legs and her arms, "Do you want to wear some of my silk pajamas? You look like you're not very comfortable in that dress." I offered. "Hell yeah I do," Mia spoke, "This dress is itchy."

I nodded and opened up my closet. She could wear my purple pajamas, but they don't really fit me well so they probably won't fit Mia either. I had a orange one and mint green one.

I ended up pulling out the mint green one and giving it to Mia. "If you want I'll turn around and you can change or you can go to the bathroom and change." I spoke.

"I'll go to the bathroom to change." Mia replied. I nodded as she walked over to the door and opened it, exiting the room. I then grabbed the orange silk pajamas out of the closet and placed it on the end of my bed.

My plan was that when Dayana walked in she would see the pajamas and change into them.

——————————

Mia walked into the room and smirked as she cat walked around like she was a model on a runway. I laughed, "Okay, okay. You're pretty funny, but I am really tired." I spoke.

Mia nodded, "Same. Where am I gonna sleep? There's no mattress on the ground." Mia asked. "You're sleeping in bed with me, when Dayana comes in she will too. Do you see this bed? It's huge! All of us can sleep in it!" I spoke.

"It is pretty big, well okay then. Scoot over!" Mia spoke. I chuckled softly as I moved over, creating space for Mia and for Dayana when she arrived.

I shut my eyes and it all went black, it went dark. I fell asleep, and I did it fast.

                          —————————

I woke up, a sunlight beam hit my face, causing me to squint my eyes. I sat up. I was on the floor, I had a pillow on the side of me and the blanket and sheet on top of me.

Mia was still asleep, she had her head at the bottom of the bed and her feet at the top of the bed, her hair was extremely frizzy. Dayana was in bed too, she found the silk pajamas and changed into them.

She was curled up, facing the wall. Her hair was in a messy high ponytail and her eyeliner was slightly smudged, she never put too much eyeliner, but she always put just enough for it to be seen.

I yawned and slowly stood up, my thighs and calves were tired from last night. I was excited for Dayana to wake up, I wanted to hear about her adventures with Miguel last night, not sexually. Miguel was a sweet boy, I'm guessing they went on a walk after dancing or ate some food, either way I know she must've had a blast with him!

I slowly walked to my door, rubbing my eyes. My feet pounded on the floor as I clomped down the stairs, into the kitchen. "Morning mama." I spoke, plopping down on one of the kitchen stools.

"Morning Y/n, how was your sleep? I noticed you and Mia came in around 10:00, but Dayana came in around 11:30," mama spoke, "Why was she out so late?"

"She wanted to stay to dance with Miguel, I don't know what she did though between when we left and when she began walking here. Maybe Miguel walked her home and they paused to grab something to eat?"  I replied, examining my fingernails.

"What place would be open from 11:00?" Mama asked, sliding a plate towards me. It had fresh fruit, sausages, pancakes, maple syrup, and scrambled eggs. It smelled amazing. "A lot of places actually." I spoke.