Chapter 10 ☆

Mia and I walked into her room. "Let's get started." Mia spoke, emptying out her bag onto the dresser. The green pieces blinded our eyes and lit up the room.

"Wow, they're brighter than I remember." I spoke, clenching my teeth together. Mia nodded, "Yeah." Mia replied. I stepped up to the dresser and began to move the pieces together; Mia joined in.

———————————

After about five minutes of assembling the pieces we finally settled on a final format. In the center of the prophecy Mia and I stood, behind us was Casita. If you tilted the prophecy to the left there were cracks everywhere, if you turned the prophecy to the right there weren't any cracks. It was like our fate was undecided.

"What do you think this means?" I asked Mia. Mia turned away, "I don't know but we can't let anyone see this." Mia spoke. I nodded my head, "Ok." I walked across the room and bent down to pick up a piece of cloth that was resting on a chair.

I held up the cloth, "What about this? We can use it to cover the prophecy." I offered, tossing the cloth to Mia. Mis caught it and looked at it for a few seconds. Personally, I believe the cloth is perfect for this situation.

Mia looked up at me and smiled, "This is perfect." Mia spoke, covering the prophecy. Mia turned to me and grinned, "Up top!" She shouted. I laughed and ran towards her, jumping midway and slamming my hand onto hers.

I fell to the ground and toppled on top of her, we began to laugh. "We're stealth." Mia sarcastically spoke. "Mhm, we are." I replied, standing up. I reached out my hand for Mia to grab.

Mia smiled and allowed me to help her up, "Wanna get everything settled for the sleepover?" Mia asked. I nodded, "Are you gonna give me a sleeping bag or am I gonna sleep on the ground?" I asked.

Mia looked around, "I don't have a sleeping bag, but Luisa does, she's my sister. Wanna go get it from her?" Mia asked. I nodded my head.

I haven't met Luisa yet and she sounds awesome! People have told me about her before, my mama said she's stronger than a thousand men! "Just go to Isas room and right next to it, on the left, it's Luisas room. Got it?" Mia explained. "Yup!" I replied, holding up a thumbs up.

I turned around and made my way to the door and opened it. "I'll be back soon." I spoke, closing the door behind me. I turned around, "Okay, Luisas room. Luisas room, luisas room. Where is it?" I mumbled under my breath. Ah ha! I spotted Luisas door.

I walked over to it and knocked. There was no response. I knocked again, still no response. "Luisa!" I shouted through the crack of the door. Still nothing happened. I felt hot air on my neck, I turned around.

"Woah!" I shouted, jumping back. Luisa was standing right behind me, quite close if you ask me. "Oh um sorry. I didn't mean to scare you or anything- hey aren't you Allison's little sis?" Luisa asked. "Mhm." I slowly spoke, taking in everything about Luisa.

She looked tough and strong, she had brown hair that was tied up in a bun, she had a beautiful dress on and she had slip on shoes. "Right well I saw you knocking on my door and you called my name, what do you want?" Luisa asked, walking past me and leaning on her door frame.

"I- um well I was wondering if you have a sleeping bag, I'm having a sleepover and Mia said you might have one." I spoke, moving my hands everywhere gesturing things. Luisa nodded, "Yeah I got one. Come in, you can sit on this sofa, couch thing I have."

I nodded. Luisa turned away from me and opened the door. She stepped inside and held the door for me. "Thank you." I spoke, walking into the room. Luisas room wasn't the largest I've seen in the Madrigal household, but definitely not the smallest. It had two stories, the first story was a normal bedroom, there were stairs that lead to the upstairs. The upstairs was decorated with pictures of Luisa holding different things, large things.

The second floor also had workout equipment everywhere. It was overwhelming for me and probably for Luisa whenever she went up there.
"You can sit down on that couch, well if you want." Luisa pointed out a couch in the corner of her room. It was bright purple and had yellow cushions. "Ok, it's so cute!" I spoke, jogging towards it.

Luisa laughed, "Thanks, I picked it out myself. You know it didn't come with my room when I got my gift! My mama though, tia Julieta, suggested I get a couch so I can relax more. We went to town together and bought it!" Luisa explained. I jumped onto it and turned upside down, "It's also very very comfy." I chuckled.

"I know! Anyways I'll be back soon, I have to grab the sleeping bag." Luisa spoke, walking into a separate room on the first floor. I sat peacefully on the couch. It was soft and my body tenderly sunk into the couch. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes.

"Y/n? Hello?" A voice rang in my head. I opened my eyes and blinked. "Hm?" I mumbled. Lights blinded my eyes and my body felt like it was floating. My sight focused and I finally realized Luisa was leaning over me.

"You must've fallen asleep." Luisa spoke, pulling me up. I laughed slightly, "Probably, I mean can you blame me? That couch is so soft!" I spoke. Luisa chuckled and nodded her head, "I agree, you know, you made me tired now!" Luisa said.

Luisa handed me the sleeping bag. It was blue and had a yellow pattern all over it. "Oooh! I like this, it's pretty."  I spoke. I held the sleeping bag out in front of me and then rolled it up. "Thanks Luisa! I'm gonna go now, bye!" I spoke, turning around and waving. "Bye! Have fun with the sleepover!" Luisa spoke, waving back.

————————————————————————

Hey guys! And oh my god, this is so late to get out! I am so sorry, and I posted this late and with it not being a interesting chapter! Ahhh, I'm so sorry.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter! Drama with Camilo is gonna come up! And yes she isn't going to run away crying, I see y'all's comments. They make me laugh though.

Y/n is going to turn into A BADASS WOMEN, she already is but she's going to become even more badass! I'm so excited for it!

Anyways love you guys! Bye! <3

Stay gold.